Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, this is my first post here cause I never get a good response from the NA forum on I-club. So welcome me the newest newbie again!! :p :happynow: .

Well I have decided that my next mods (to be ordered this week) are going to be a custom cat-back and the borla 4th generation headers (because the brullens are too pricey for me right now). So I searched to see if putting a resonator on (I want to keep the noise down some) was going to hurt the performance at all. So after reading about 10 threads I kept seeing no specific answers to the question. Can anyone tell me if the resonator will drastically hurt the performance gain?

Oh yeah and on a side note, once these are on my mods will be : larry ganz's intake, tec 2 chip, pulley set from www.subysports.com, and the header and exhaust. And all this on my new engine with only 4K on it!! (my engine blew at 52K , the jerk who owned it before me must have mistreated it) So what can I expect for 0-60 times and 1/4 mile?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.