Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Thought I would join in and introduce myself.

I'm BlackJack aka TJ Hacker. 20, and living in Central Jersey, but soon will move to Rochester, NY.

I don't have a RS now, but I plan to in the near future, say, within the next month!

I have a 2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT, which is sadly for sale. Payments got to me and it was too much of a distraction for me at college, which thereforeeee, I'm suspended at. :( Oh well.

ANYWAYS, I've ALWAYS been a huge fan of these RS rides and I felt that this generation is the best and true of all gens.

I'm hoping to sell the MS3 quick and get a RS for at least $5,000. If anyone get lead the way for me it would be great!

I hope to enjoy my stay here!

·
OG GC
MY00 BRP RS...still adding to
4,471 Posts
Welcome! :D
If you've been lurking around, I'm sure you know you can do a lot to these cars! :drool: They are big gigantic legos! :lol: And the site is a great place to start! ;) Hope to see you getting an RS soon!

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
Welcome to the site. Hope you get your hands on a good'n. If not, you can always keen an eye out for an L and swap it :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Currently, I have 4 cars on the list from the classifieds. I really want
to get a coupe badly.

As for the L and swapping it out, I don't have the money or time or place for it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rage557: I will be located 30 seconds north of the airport. Street is Weldon st. I used to go to RIT, but I got suspended. Hence, I'm moving into a 7 bedroom house and holding a full time job. Hope to see you around!

GC8ScoobyBoi: PM me with pictures and details please!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts