Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hello to everyone. I’ve been a Subaru owner since 2006 of a Legacy GT. Always wanted a 2.5RS. Ever since I saw a couple of brand new 99 models (Blue and White) at a local dealer while I was in college. It’s been more than 20 years but still would like to own an RS coupe.

·
Registered
1998 2.5RSTi 22B rally blue
6 Posts
What city in Texas??

Great to see / speak to another Texan on here.. I bought my RS NEW in 1998, had it for about three months, and put a turbo kit on it, to this day, I have NEVER even considered going back to NA.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, that’s the plan. I want to get a rust free RS and swap engine and transmission. Make it a fun/project car. I still love driving my Legacy as a daily driver.

·
Registered
1998 2.5RSTi 22B rally blue
6 Posts
When mine was sitting in the garage in 2008, waiting for me to get inspiration, AND money to fix it, I thought I must buy SOMETHING that was as much fun to drive, to me, as my Sube... So I bought a Skyline R33, I would NOT sell EITHER of them, coz BOTH of them DOES get me going...;-)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! I thought about about a JDM import but not sure if I want to go through all the trouble. I would love a Legacy S401, but they are not 25 years old yet. Skylines are really nice cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts