·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS 4-door silv
144 Posts
Hey, Do you know how much lower this brings the front end down from stock?

In other words..Do you know what the hieght of the bumper is?
Oh and is this in stock or are you gonna have to order it?
Thanks.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TMRRALLY front set and rear set....i ll prolly doa combo price for it....

i like ur 22B vents link hahahah hooked on that feeling~~

HammerShark i ll find out.....i m combing this with the EXT Previous Kits as well....i pmed you about the wheels =)

Acc

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am very interested in front&rear over fender. Are they direct fit over stock body? Or do I need EXT Force front and rear bumper? Does rear over fender fit to Coupe body?? Thanks!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
front fender comes with the over fender already molded in not seperately i tried to see if it wasn t like that but it is...

and it will fit without the full kit

·
Registered
26 Posts
i'm interested in both the fender things but can I use zero sport side skirts or do I need the ones in the pic. If all 3 pieces were ordered is there a package price at all:cool:
thanks
Brian

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
juice well this is a GB so i ll see what i can do

nukeyfish front fender YES its a full replacement

Orders are now being taken for this GB on the NEW ext force kits also the OLD as well on the other post....so PLEASE email me for your order and payment process

date: 8-8-02

Accurit

·
Registered
193 Posts
Will the over fenders work on a 2 door? It looks like the front should, but what about the rear? Cause i have a 2 door and I'm interested in purchasing the over fenders if they'll fit.

-Paul

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the front will work...the rear is just in two pieces.....i requested for the rear to be made in one piece but no word yet....they do have a universal over fender set but it won t be an exact fit and you will have to mod for a perfect fit....

Acc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts