Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2.0L Turboner
94 RWD WRX & 82 EJ Brat
8,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Letting Go, Circa Survive's new album, is amazing. Through Monday you can stream the entire album on their myspace page @ http://www.myspace.com/circasurvive

If you loved Juturna you'll love this album, and if you've never heard of Circa Survive you should give them a listen. They're an indie/experimental-type band made up of members of This Day Forward and Saosin's old vocalist Anthony Green. Check it out!

·
Rally Hopeful
1997 L White - 2004 STi WRB
560 Posts
Anthony Green is a cool guy, met him when he was in Saosin. I like(d) Saosin better then circa survive, but its good too!

·
Better than you!
1997 LRSWRX, 1998 Lego GT
6,298 Posts
Randog77 said:
I like(d) Saosin better then circa survive, but its good too!
+1 Saosin's new stuff is ok, the new singer Cove is interesting I guess.

Ill definitely have to check this out.

·
Registered
99 RS RBP
436 Posts
I can't wait for this album, and yes the old Saosin was def. better but their new stuff isn't bad. I still like The Sound of Animals Fighting better than the new Saosin though.

·
2.0L Turboner
94 RWD WRX & 82 EJ Brat
8,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mattlett14 said:
I can't wait for this album, and yes the old Saosin was def. better but their new stuff isn't bad. I still like The Sound of Animals Fighting better than the new Saosin though.
Speaking of TSOAF, they are re-releasing The Tiger and The Duke with all the tracks remastered, new interludes and eight songs from Lover, The Lord Has Left US will be remixed by Portugal. The Man, Technology, Evol Intent and some others. I'm SO stoked for this CD too.

·
Better than you!
1997 LRSWRX, 1998 Lego GT
6,298 Posts
I forgot to thank you libila, on letting go is definitely sick. I have had it in my car since the day I bought it.

·
Registered
834 Posts
i agree with you entirely liblia. i really really liked juturna, but i think that on letting go is a superior album. after listening to it a couple times i was very impressed at how talented they are.
ps any dredg fans btw?

·
Registered
834 Posts
i effin love dredg i am going to see them with as cities burn next month in portland. when i went back to california in july the drummer played me stuffs they had recorded for the new album and it sounds very promising.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts