Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
'98 RS, '13 BRZ
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so i just received my brand spanking new subaru 4/2 pot calipers and they look SWEET. Heavy, but sweet. Now all i need is rotors and rims. First of all, i know i need WRX rotors, but will any WRX rotors work, or only certain years? Also, i know not all rims are going to clear these calipers, what kind of rims will i need to clear them?

-Scott

·
Registered
93 version6 1.8L turbo 08 WRX
2,359 Posts
almost all 17" rims will fit over subaru 4-pots. go to subarugenuineparts.com for rotors. look for subaru 4-pot rotors. brembo's are the big brakes that can't fit over certain rims

·
Registered
'98 RS, '13 BRZ
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well im ordering drilled/slotted rotors for the calipers, so i just need to know what kind of rotors i need to order... I always wanted stock wheels too, previous owner put on Rotas. Anyone got a set of goldies?

·
Registered
RBP 1998 2.5RS sold
1,036 Posts
wanna buy my banged up curbed 98 goldies or I have some 06 wrx? they will fit lol. What are you doing for your rears? adapters or backing plates? If you do the adapters, goodluck. I went with adapters and they are the biggest piece of sh*t ever.

·
Registered
'98 RS, '13 BRZ
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
importracr86 said:
wanna buy my banged up curbed 98 goldies or I have some 06 wrx? they will fit lol. What are you doing for your rears? adapters or backing plates? If you do the adapters, goodluck. I went with adapters and they are the biggest piece of sh*t ever.
How badly curbed? repairable? I went with the backing plates, so i hope everything will go smoothly.

I guess all WRX rotors are the same, anyone?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts