Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2001 ImprezaRS2.5 Coupe White
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

What do you all think of the BBS RK wheels? I am seriously considering getting these wheels. Just wanted to here what everone thought..

--Thanks,

Troy

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
it's definately a sweet set of wheels, thus they are bank...and easily bent. so if it was me I would go with another brand in the same style for way less money.!!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What wheel would you recommend? I have been looking around for wheels that are light weight. I don't want to buy new wheels if they are heavier then the stock wheels.
Also there is the issues with my car is white and if I go with a dark wheel the color of the car overpowers the color of the wheels. any sugestions would be apperciated.

--Troy

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey Troy,

Well BRO you are having the same problem that I had about a week ago...I have a 2001 RS Sedan in Aspen White too. I've checked out so many wheels and debated so many colors, I know it can be tough, but in the long run I decided to go with the JDM "clean" look of white on white. If your looking for a nice rim and cheap that gives you a nice look then I would go with a dark bronze. Why cuz black makes your car look like it's floating, GOLD would look nice, but it draws all the attention away from the car to the wheels, Silver? well it just doesn't do justice for the car. So the Dark Bronze would be what I would recommend. I should be getting my rims in a few days, when I get them put on I'll drop you a pic and you can choose yourself wether you want to go with the JDM look like me or go with my second choice of Dark Bronze. where would you be ordering your wheels from anyways?? TireRack? ??? Let me know, I can help ..

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spinall4,

Thanks for the responce I have not deceided where I am going to order the wheels from yet. I lijke the idea of white on white also but I would like to be sure that the white that is on the wheels is the same as the white on the car. If they are different even a little it won't look right. Do you have a picture of the wheels that you are getting???? I would really like to see them. I have searched the web high and low for the wheels that I like but either the wheels are to expensive or I don't like the style.
I visited a shop here in phoenix that had a good idea that I like but the cost is up there. OZ superleggras they will have them Painted white to match my car. Only problem is that it is an extra $125 per wheel very pricey. Unfortunately Dark wheels are just not my thing. There are pleanty of those to choose from.

Thanks,

--Troy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts