Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2000 Impreza EJ207
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have a black GC carpet up for sale. Holes have not been cut for seat belts etc yet, so it will work for a coupe, sedan, or wagon. This item is being discount to $170, down from the regular 225 shipped. This is a local deal only though.

The reason for the discount is because this carpet was returned when a customer sold his car before he could install it. However, he did cut the areas of the heater vents. You can tell he did not install it, because no bolt holes for the seats were cut. It is brand new. I do not want to rip apart my car to prove that his cuts were correct, so therefore I am discounting the price for a local Vermont customer.

If you install it and his cuts were not correct, I have another black GC carpet in stock that I will then trade you (no additional money). So the discount is for the possible, but unlikely possibility that it does not fit, causing an inconvenience. I am 98% confident it will fit, he returned it knowing that he would not get any money back if it was cut incorrectly.

Thanks,
Andrew R

·
Banned
2000 Impreza EJ207
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still looking for a local customer! I want to see it installed myself before I grant a return to the customer. Most of the holes have been cut.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.