Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

121 - 140 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
95 impreza wagon
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #126 (Edited)
Thanks guys! yeah it was definitely worth the trouble - hella happy how it turned out.
while the liner cures a little bit I'm getting back the things that are more my speed.

Re-pinned the fuel pump harness to match the WRX tank. Soldered the secondary sender line in series (thanks BRZCory)
Found out it came with a walBRO pump so I'll use that instead of my Sti pump.

Also drilled out the center vent thing. I butchered it cuz i thought the flap was just hanging and I would break it away clean, WRONG. looks like I even damaged a secondary thing just past the larger inlet.

Since its all disabled and plugged anyway probably shouldn't matter but.. oh well.

·
Registered
95 impreza wagon
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
another hot and juicy dump

a shot of the finished underside

a little pop of blue

Roof rails with the raptor coating on 'em

Looks kinda mean like this.. almost makes me want to do an open wheel baja version.

·
Registered
95 impreza wagon
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
thanks brochacho.
Should be back in my garage this weekend.

fuel tank stuff then I can bolt up all the rear suspension

then probably shift focus to getting the engine refreshed.

·
Registered
95 impreza wagon
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
lol, i just need to find all the clips for the hardlines that I had to take out to paint.
The weather IS turning shitty here though and that tends to slow down my progress.

·
Registered
95 impreza wagon
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
I'm buying a KAAZ 1.5 way. I can't justify putting an open diff into this car after all the work. UGH.

·
Registered
95 impreza wagon
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
2 steps forward, 1 step back.
Turns out this GD wrx tank won't fit in my chassis for some reason.

The hump on the lowered section is hitting the body of the car and I've still got a couple of inches before i can bolt up the tank strap.

FML

but did manage to get the subframe and steering rack in. Fuel and brake hardlines.
yay?

121 - 140 of 358 Posts