Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have already registered on the i-club about a year or two ago and then when I tryed to post it would not let me post anything. So I would try like 3 or 4 times and sometimes it would and sometimes it would not let me at all. So I have heard that you have to register twice. So I have been looking and looking to register twice but I can not find where to do this... Plus I would like to change my i-club nameI know this might sound stupid but I need help..... So can anyone help me or push me in the right direction?

Thank for your help,

Balls:(

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
1. Be sure cookies are enabled
2. Be sure and click the link in the "welcome" email that the system sends
3. What browser are you using - IE or Netscape are preferred (IMO)

To change your name, you'll need to email or PM one of the mods - either Nick or Alex (Imprezer) - and ask nicely. They are likely the only two people with access. They may refuse, considering they have something like 10,000 memebers and do not want to set a precedent. However, the other easy option is just to re-register with a new name. I doubt they notice or care. You'll most likely have to use a different email address though, as I believe the system only allows one registration per email address.

Good luck! :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I will try to do that if I have any trouble I will post here and see what everyone else says...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello, its me agian, I hit the contact us button and wrote them a very nice letter about my problem I am just hoping it works but if not would you be able to help me out RS25? I would be in your favor if you would be able to if I letter does not help. Thank you very much... O and I tryed e-mailing or send a message to Imprezr but I have to but in my password and all that other junk. And I thought of re-register but I need my same e-mail address well thanks for your help...

Balls:(

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Well, I can't really do much to help - it's their site after all - so I'll have to decline. But give them some time, and at least see what Alex or Nick say. (I'm assuming you've not gotten a response yet when I say this.)

Otherwise... um... put a bogus email address in your current profile and then sign up with a new profile and the current email address and see if that works.

But I bet they'll help you out. Alex and Nick are good guys.

·
Registered
'02 GG (Grocery Getter)
41 Posts
If you registered over a year ago or you haven't posted in over a year, your account may have been disabled in Nicks semi-annual housecleaning. He does that to inactive accounts every now and then because there's only so much space. :)

Contacting him is the best bet.

--kC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts