Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
01 RS
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I have a 2001 Subaru RS coupe and I plan on doing a swap with a 2004 STI all the parts for my swap are 2004 STI, my engine is getting built and I am going to be installing the 6MT and R180 with TSS Fab Rear Subframe when the Engine is done. So in the meantime I want to do the suspension work and order some suspension parts, I already purchased my GC fitment Coilovers, so now I want to buy Whiteline Rear Lateral Links and Rear Sway Bar setup, my question is what fitment lateral links and sway bar do I buy 2004 STI or 2001 RS ? I want to run the Tomei Expreme Catback 02-07 STI fitment if that makes a difference with rear sway bar fitment?

·
yep. you heard me.
03 Legacy GT wagon
6,471 Posts
lateral links and rear sway bar have no relation to exhaust fitment

If you are getting GC fitment coilovers, then you will want to run GC fitment rear lateral links. the sway bar depends on what style of sway bar mount the lateral links you choose has. if its a C-shape mount, you need GC-fitment sway bar and C-shaped endlinks. If its a single tab mount, you can use either type of sway bar, but the endlinks must be ball joint style (or aftermarket pillowball)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts