Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Project Frankenstein
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the July issue of Sport Compact Car there are some Subarus in the running in the Ultimate Street Car Challenge.
To get to the final 10 we need votes...please vote for Subarus I want at least one of us to make it into the last 10

thanks, Alan

·
Registered
Project Frankenstein
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
RS25.com said:
Can we vote online? If so, what is the link?
I'm not sure yet, I don't have the issue yet due to my moving in march and not renewing my subscription. I didn't see anything on thier web site yet, but here is the link
:boxer: I want to see at least one Subaru in the top ten, whether it's me or not
if I do get in the top 10 (big IF), I have alot of work to do to get my creation :borg: running really well

·
Registered
Project Frankenstein
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here you go

from I-club post
"The subscriber copies hit our mailboxes this week, and the news stand copies (of the July issue) are in place, too (at least, they are around here in the Dallas area). Remember, yes you have to tear the actual ballot page out of the physical magazine, mark your ten votes on the ballot, and then snail mail your ballot in to Sport Compact Car by the entry deadline. No photocopies, no emails, ya gotta get your hands on a real life magazine and tear out the actual ballot from the mag. The only way to make sure we have a good Subaru participation in the event is for us to "spread the word" to get the votes actually mailed in!

Cheers, GoodFinder"

here are the Subarus:
#80 - Steve Harvey (GoodFinder on i-club)
#81 - Jason Lochhead (gmflex on i-club)
#82 - Brett Gordon (???)
#83 - Alan Card (Scoobyslack1 on i-club)
#84 - Mike Morita (???)

·
Registered
Project Frankenstein
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DoorKnob said:
Let's all vote for the Impreza L and show that it doesn't need to say WRX on the back to be fast.
is my quote in the mag?
'A Subaru doesn't have to have WRX on the back to kick some ass.' :boxer:

·
Registered
2000 BRP RS coupe
351 Posts
Well, if your car is the green L, then yea. I was just posting what I remembered of it after reading it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts