Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im lookin to see what you guys think would look better as far as a color scheme for my 2001 RS Sedan...It is Aspen White right now and looks like a Version 6 STi. When I bought the car it had 35% Blue Window tint (not the mirror stuff) and Blue Stars badge in front w/ Blue Tuned by STi Seatbelt pads.

The Problem is Im getting STi Version 6 seats with the Red soon!

Now i have to decide weather i should keep the blue/White scheme or switch to black and red on the interior...Here is what i would do with either of them....

RED: STi seats, change badge to pink I badge, change tint to regular black tint, change seatbelt pads with Red Tuned by STi pads, reupholster fabric on the door panels to ultra-suede like on the seats. I will also have STi pedals (pink inserts should i go red), and brushed aluminum dash kit or keep my carbon fiber one(undecided there too)...and maybe the steering wheel from the new STi

BLUE: Keep tint, badge, and seatbelt pads the same, get STi pedals with Blue inserts, brushed aluminum dash kit, STi seats will get the Red parts reupholstered to blue that matches the seatbelt pads, door panel fabric will also be redone to either the Blue fabric that would be on the seats or Blue Ultra-suede(if possible) or regular Ultra-suede like currently on the seats.

I want the car to look as Authentic as possible...and not like I did a whole bunch of mods to make it look like that! Personally to acheive that I think switching to the Red would work best...but i wanted to see what you guys think

Thanks alot for any opinions...sorry i cant provide pics of my car

·
Registered
392 Posts
seems like sticking with the blue would be less work and having blue sti seats would make your car even more unique so i say go blue but i also own a blue car and my favorite color is blue so.. :happynow:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts