Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help in encouraging a deadbeat seller to ship out a JCS TC2 that I bought and paid for well before Memorial Day! I've emailed him with no success, and have finally tracked down his phone number and talked to him as of 7/10/02.

The part was supposedly shipped, but no tracking number. This after I sent $15 for shipping? Bullshit in it's purest form. Thankfully, I paid by USPS money order, so he's now committed mail fraud by cashing the MO without shipping the part.

If anyone lives near White Plains, MD and wouldn't mind stopping by a deadbeat seller's place to encourage him to ship the chip....lemme know. I'll provide the address.

The seller's name is Brian Sanford and he was selling stuff for a Legacy GT on thepartstrader.com

Any help is appreciated. I don't want to get the law involved, but feel like my choices are dwindling. My patience is long gone for this guy.......:curse:

PM or email me directly at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Sorry to hear about your situation. You might wanna try posting on the other club also. There is a much larger group who frequent the Mid-A section there.

Hope ya get this straightened out.

Buster

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
If it's been more than 30 days I'd get my ass down to the post office and start filling out paperwork. They'll take care of it, and if you've talked to him, then he deserves everything he gets.

I have ZERO tolerance for thieves.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts