Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Subura 2.5 RS
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought borla headers and borla cat back exhaust system and tried to put the whole thing on and the headers was no problem but when looking under the car the headers make a 90 degree turn from the borla cat back system, so I thought, did they leave somthing out, then I look under the car and thought I use the stock primary cat, so when I took that off, it doesn't fit, it's like SPO motorsports left something out or didn't tell me I needed a flang of some sort, I maybe could take the primary cat off and have a pipe shop make a L pipe, but they would also need to make a nipple for the O2 sensor with threads to screw in. This is becoming a big problem. Has anyone installed the borla cat back and exhaust on a 2.5 RS. SPO company told me that I would not need anything else, but during installation, they either left the part that replaces the primary cat or a something to make them fit, OR AM I'M A DUMP-ASS AND JUST MISSING SOMETHING

ANY THOUGHT WOULD BE APPREICATED!!

·
Registered
Subura 2.5 RS
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sir, got it on and sounds great, little more tq down low and even more gains in the mids and up top. Thanks Sir!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts