Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TheGreyEminence
99 OBS (240k and counting)
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I posted this in the wrong forum b4 so I'm sorry if it's not the 1st time you've seen it. That being said, I have a 99 OBS that I bought a year ago. In that year, I have lost the lighting to my center console cluster (not my aftermarket deck though), my over-head lamp and now my tach(which must include my CEL). I found this out when I went in for an inspection and they found the car was throwing a P0440 code(different problem, gotta get these lights fixed first). Just 2 pull on your heart-strings, I have also had to replace the windshield, driver-side front-window, front struts, calipers, rotors, pads, bearings, ball-joints and recently the passenger-side drive-axle. This is my 1st scoob and I really don't want it 2 b my last but at this rate, well, you can imagine. So, I'm sure there are probably some connections and harnesses I can check but I know nothing about it. Please gimme some ideas and basic stuff to check out before I pull my dash to pieces looking for a few unconnected harnesses like an ass.

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
I'm getting mine inspected right now and I have a cool a$$ mechanic who is going to pass me with a cracked windshield, balding tires etc. You could try finding a cool mechanic, but as for the wiring I have no clue, sorry bro.

·
TheGreyEminence
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm getting mine inspected right now and I have a cool a$$ mechanic who is going to pass me with a cracked windshield, balding tires etc. You could try finding a cool mechanic, but as for the wiring I have no clue, sorry bro.
I had one of those cool mechanics...Inspection stickers were $50, nice to have the option. He went straight though when he gotta new shop.

·
TheGreyEminence
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump...................cuz I need the help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts