Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Need a rear O2 Sensor

736 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Michael T 
#1 ·
Hey guys - kept putting it off and putting it off and putting it off.. but finally my inspection is due in a week and I've got a rear Oxygen sensor that's shotskees. I had my car on the lift at work today, got my crapped out O2 sensor off, and the replacement didn't fit for anything. wrong connector. So I went to a ton of stores around the area, nobody had it. Eventually I said screw it, took my car off the lift and headed home... It drove the same seeing as it's been shot for a month already anyways. Can't get my car inspected due to the CEL from the O2 sensor, so I'm lookin to order one online and then toss it on myself. I don't mind whether I get a direct fit sensor or a universal unit, as I've got the wiring skills to do it up right.

In any case, I was looking online and I found a universal for 45, a Bosch offering.. then I found this http://www.car-stuff.com/carparts/subaruimpreza20002001sngsn4-2461.html

A direct fit for just about the same price. Anyone ever use an SNG unit before?

In any case, I'd just like some advice - should I get the Bosch, the SNG, or should I try and nab one on rs25 instead? I know that some members have spares lying around.

2000 Subaru Impreza SW, stock exhaust and all that.

Thanks in advance!

Cruiza

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.