Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is sitting in storage outside of Rochester NY and I've got some parts that I need to get painted and put on the car before I get home. Luckily my father in law is a judge so I trust him to take the car to get the work done but first I need to find a shop to do the work. Does anybody in or near Rochester NY know of any?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry no a cross country drive is the last thing I'll want to do. Buffalo might be an idea though. So have you used the shop in Buffalo?

·
Registered
99 2.5 RS-T
838 Posts
My folks live in Buffalo and I have a couple connections. You may also want to try the regional forums to check with some Buffalo scooby owners first (I live in Texas now and only come home on vacation) as things may have changed since last I needed any body work. What I can tell you is last time I was in Rochester there seemed to be a much better established import/tuner car scene than Buffalo (its always a few years behind the rest of the world) so Rochester may be the better bet. Let me know if you find anything local, if not I can make some phone calls.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I'll ask around on the I-Club to see if anybody has a suggestion for a shop in Rochester.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts