Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
04 Impereza RS PSM
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as topic says i want a 2.5 RS and i want it yesterday!! lol lmk what u got!

·
Registered
54 Posts
there are tons of them, just search craigslist. I know there were about 5 in milwaukee. Too f**king bad it isnt the same for outback sports, Im still trying to find one.

·
Registered
04 Impereza RS PSM
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i found one in mil posted like 5 times lol but im going to go check that one out tomorrow and hopefully pick her up!!!

·
Registered
04 Impereza RS PSM
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
freakin seller backed out :( anyone no where i can get a 2.4rs in or near wi??? HELP and if uve seen a bunch on cregslist can u gimme some links cause i dont see them lol

·
Registered
04 Impereza RS PSM
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea the first one is the guy that backed out :( i saw the red one before, but dont remember y i didnt consider it....prolly cause its red...lol yeah im picky hahaha

but thanx duder!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Up for sale is my 2000 2.5RS. It has 170,000 miles on it. Has 2 small dings in the two front side panels. Timing belt, H2O pump were changed Summer 2008 and the trany was done Fall 2008. The Head gasket is bad, so this wold be a great "project" car. I got the car with 162,000 miles on it. Kept up on the oil changes and other general maint. Put a cold air intake on it, (have original intake). Comes with a set of summer wheels (ones in pic) and also the original set of wheels with all-season rubber (2 winter seasons on them).
ASKING $4,500.
Open to trade for:
2002-2005 WRX.
4 door
Manual
Silver, rally blue, BLK
low miles

thanks for looking
2.5RScrazy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts