Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1998 impreza 2.5rs
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't sure where to post this. Basically I'm doing a little project on my dash console and need a piece of carbon fiber that is 8"x7" or even a little bigger since i will be dremeling it to fit anyways. I've looked on ebay, and other sites, and I found some options but I thought I'd hit you guys up first. I've read some of you doing your own carbon fiber work and was wondering if someone had some leftover scrap that they would want to sell me. I need a perfectly flat piece, no contours, and hardened, not just the fabric. I'm really not worried too much about the quality if there's no option, but ideally it would be a finished black color, with the carbon fiber threads going horizontally and vertically ( for symmetrical purposes, not diagonal or offset lines, ya know?).

Or even if someone has good sources for me to contact, most of ebay is unfinished, or just fabric, or way too big. Like I said, if no luck, I've found sources, but thought I'd ask you guys first.

·
Registered
99' Subaru Impreza 2.5 Rs
3,712 Posts
i got a lot of flat sheet laying around. ill send you some, what size woudl help you out the most? i know you jsut need 8 x 7, doing the radio panel maybe? ill send you some extras too.

three ok? plain or twill weave, i got both covererd. PM with address to send to and any donation you deem neccessary will be appreciated. let me know, thanks

·
Registered
1998 impreza 2.5rs
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice, thanks all for the help!
yup, radio panel. I'll post pics when i get it all finished.

you guys are awesome.

·
Banned
05 Sti
740 Posts
ahah speaking of which! I was going to post a thread to see if someone had any carbon fiber laying around as well, I just need like a 8x4 piece of so. and also anyone have a sheet of like stick on carbon fiber style material. will pay. holler!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts