Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
Imprezademics said:
CARISMA... I may be going. I still have to check with some of the DE guys and see if they are going. I really dont feel like driving down there alone and shit, it also depends how far it is from DE. Still up in the air. You Still have to work?

Willie
I am still working on that.

I should know by Wednesday hopefully.

·
Registered
2004 STi PSM
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
The Update :)
We are now pushing 90+ possible way more then orginally expected(and I know there are people here that just browse and show up to events so I am trying to account for them as well) So I don't believe we will have enough for the BBQ

SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY VOUNTEERED TO BRING SOMETHING, PLEASE DO!!(I'm not asking you spend more then $10) JUST BRING SOMETHING!!!

What we need:
*7 people needed for on each item*
Hamburgers(gooder77,Aleksey,Evil Dr. Scoob, MASTERMIND65,tim0)5
Burger Buns(gooder77,Evil Dr. Scoob,MASTERMIND65,04fpgreensti,tim0 )5
Hotdogs(PonyRazor,mklier1218,Aleksey,VipersEatLotus,Evil Dr. Scoob,earispe )5
Hot dog buns(PonyRazor,mklier1218,VipersEatLotus,Evil Dr. Scoob, earispe)5
Chips(wrxtasy555,Jcrusby,VipersEatLotus,Evil Dr. Scoob,tim0) 5
Soda-cans perfered(blackrock,GuiltySparc,PSM-04-STi,Evil Dr. Scoob, 04fpgreensti )5
condiments(ketchup,mustard,& relish etc.)(squirrel2.0,Blackrock,9vapors,Lilshio&cheese,chazly413=salsa&oninon dip)5
-----------------------------------------------
*5 people on each item*
Plates(midnightdragon,04fpgreensti,siqq subie)3
Napkins(midnightdragon,04fpgreensti,siqq subie)3
Cups(MotorolaBizz,Hutru01,thatsilver2.5rs)3
Ice(MotorolaBizz,wrxtasy555&Aleksey w/cooler)3
charcoal(9vapors,Hutru01,wimwam)3

We have items currently donated from:
www.racecompengineering.com --- NEW AND IMPROVED SITE
www.GTWORX.com
www.XLR8racing.com
and I'm still try'n to get a few others :D
FOR THE FREE RAFFLE @ the BBQthx guys
Sunday July 1st
Going Rain or Shine!! AWD FTW

·
Registered
2004 STi PSM
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Please check the offical thread on the 1st post for any further updates daily until the meet, thx! :)
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1284248

Guys I made a Caravan thread, post up there to find other locals :D
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1292477

So today I found out that we need a "permit" to have our BBQ :rolleyes: and since it's in Bowie less 3miles from my house in Crofton I have to pay $100 for the day along with $100 deposit instead of $50/$50, So I am asking everyone to donate $1 for the BBQ and I will front the money.

We are now pushing 90+ possible way more then orginally expected(and I know there are people here that just browse and show up to events so I am trying to account for them as well) So I don't believe we will have enough for the BBQ

SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY VOLUNTEERED TO BRING SOMETHING, PLEASE DO!!(I'm not asking you spend more then $10) JUST BRING SOMETHING!!!
if you're bringing a cooler you can drop it off at my house prior to the drive, just come find me before hand

also spoke with VIP Garage they will be donating some items as well :D

http://www.vipgarageonline.com
www.GTWORX.com
www.XLR8racing.com
and I'm still try'n to get a few others :D
FOR THE FREE RAFFLE @ the BBQthx guys
Sunday July 1st
Going Rain or Shine!! AWD FTW

·
Registered
2004 STi PSM
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Todays Update

I had to change the times to better meet time constraints
schedule for the day

8:00-8:10am(go in for seating)-9:30 breakfast @ the Nautilus diner
9:30-10:15- those wanting the Driving portion of the Meet, will arrive at this time and organize groups.
10:00-1100- groups will begin the Nautilus Run
1:00pm-till ?- We will go to the park for the Cook out portion (for those not wishing to take part in the driving portion)

NOTE: Bring your 2-way radios(or you will be missing out big time!! ) for the trip

Current food status: Had a few more people step up, but we still need some more
What we need:
*8 people needed for on each item*
Hamburgers(onelove221 ,gooder77,Aleksey,Evil Dr. Scoob, MASTERMIND65,tim0,slow03)7
Burger Buns(gooder77,Evil Dr. Scoob,MASTERMIND65,04fpgreensti,tim0,xcntrk75,Slow03 )7
Hotdogs(imprezin04,PonyRazor,mklier1218,Aleksey,VipersEatLotus,Evil Dr. Scoob,earispe )5
Hot dog buns(imprezin04PonyRazor,mklier1218,VipersEatLotus,Evil Dr. Scoob, earispe,xcntrk75)6
Chips(wrxtasy555,Jcrusby,VipersEatLotus,Evil Dr. Scoob,tim0,Subiewhore) 6
Soda-cans perfered(snapperswrx,blackrock,GuiltySparc,PSM-04-STi,Evil Dr. Scoob, 04fpgreensti )6
condiments(ketchup,mustard,& relish etc.)(squirrel2.0,Blackrock,9vapors,Lilshio&cheese,chazly413=salsa&oninon dip)5
*5 people on each item*
*Plates(midnightdragon,04fpgreensti,siqq subie,xcntrk75, trotpntbll)5
Napkins(midnightdragon,04fpgreensti,siqq subie,xcntrk75 )4
Cups(MotorolaBizz,Hutru01,thatsilver2.5rs,xcntrk75 )4
Ice(imprezin04,MotorolaBizz,wrxtasy555&Aleksey w/cooler)4
*charcoal(9vapors,Hutru01,wimwam)3

·
Registered
2004 STi PSM
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Todays Update

also have another Shop to add to the Donations list for the free raffle

www.Brainchildcustoms.com

Thx guys

http://www.vipgarageonline.com
www.GTWORX.com
www.XLR8racing.com

I had to change the times to better meet time constraints
schedule for the day

8:00-8:10am(go in for seating)-9:30 breakfast @ the Nautilus diner
9:30-10:15- those wanting the Driving portion of the Meet, will arrive at this time and organize groups.
10:00-1100- groups will begin the Nautilus Run
1:00pm-till ?- We will go to the park for the Cook out portion (for those not wishing to take part in the driving portion)

NOTE: Bring your 2-way radios(or you will be missing out big time!! ) for the trip

Current food status: Had a few more people step up, but we still need some more
What we need:
*8 people needed for on each item*
Hamburgers(onelove221 ,gooder77,Aleksey,Evil Dr. Scoob, MASTERMIND65,tim0,slow03)7
Burger Buns(gooder77,Evil Dr. Scoob,MASTERMIND65,04fpgreensti,tim0,xcntrk75,Slow03 )7
Hotdogs(imprezin04,PonyRazor,mklier1218,Aleksey,VipersEatLotus,Evil Dr. Scoob,earispe )5
Hot dog buns(imprezin04PonyRazor,mklier1218,VipersEatLotus,Evil Dr. Scoob, earispe,xcntrk75)6
Chips(wrxtasy555,Jcrusby,VipersEatLotus,Evil Dr. Scoob,tim0,Subiewhore) 6
Soda-cans perfered(snapperswrx,blackrock,GuiltySparc,PSM-04-STi,Evil Dr. Scoob, 04fpgreensti )6
*5 people on each item*
*Plates(Midnightdragon,04fpgreensti,siqq subie,xcntrk75, trotpntbll)5
*Napkins(mrcharIybrown,Midnightdragon,04fpgreensti,siqq subie,xcntrk75 )5
*Cups(,MidnightDragon,MotorolaBizz,Hutru01,thatsilver2.5rs,xcntrk75 )5
Ice(imprezin04,MotorolaBizz,wrxtasy555&Aleksey w/cooler)4
*charcoal(9vapors,Hutru01,wimwam)3

·
Registered
08 Legacy, 93 L w/ej20g
1,230 Posts
hey i am imprezin04 over at nasioc. i will be going up there. so looks like a few gcs from here might be going? hope to see you guys there. ill be the red 4 door with the F'd up passenger side so if you guys wanna take pics, take the driver side please haha

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
Okay...looks like I will be going to breakfast/drive/cookout.

Sleepysubie - if you are going to be in the area and want to caravan up together let me know.

Also what else do you need for the cookout???

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
Imprezademics said:
CARISMA... I may be going. I still have to check with some of the DE guys and see if they are going. I really dont feel like driving down there alone and shit, it also depends how far it is from DE. Still up in the air. You Still have to work?

Willie
Willie,

I am going. I am taking off work anyway since it is only a second job.

I will be doing all three.

Are you going to come???

·
Registered
2000 Imp 5 door Sport
6,269 Posts
seriously you guys need to post and address to this place somewhere i have looked for almost 2 hours to try and get ahold of directions up there. the direction you have are great if you know how to get to the naut dinner in MD.
were on earth is the BBQ? cause im tryin to find that place so i can get directions back to my freinds house
and were is the drive going?

·
Registered
2004 STi PSM
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ok well the park and the diner are on the same road
:stupid:
Diner:
1709 Transportation Dr
Crofton, MD 21114

the park Address:

199 White Marsh Park Drive
Bowie, MD 20715

·
Registered
2004 STi PSM
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Well I think this will be the FINAL update before the meet tomorrow!!!!!!

Weather.com:Sunday (24 hours): Mostly sunny. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 60s.

Please remeber you $1 donation for the BBQ since I paid $100 so that we could hold the event at the park, something about having to have a permit:rolleyes:

It Appears that we could have some where around 100+ people:eek:
Before the drive there will be a sign-in, this is so we can assign you to a group. SO PLEASE GO SIGN IN ASAP, we will have plenty of time to talk at the BBQ.

Also with the large amount of people for possible attendance, I ask that you bring alittle extra food(not those that have already Volunteered) better to have too much then to little :) just bring something small.

Also please come into the Parking lot in a civil matter, as you can see there are house's that surround the parking lot, so please No reving your motors I do not wish to draw negativie attention to the meet before it starts:mad:

There is a ball field there, Kick ball anyone? Feel free to bring any sporting equipment with you maybe we can get some kind of game going
:disco:

if anyone has any last Min. questions, please ask NOW!!

also wanted to again thank these Shops again for donating items for our free Raffle which will take place at the BBQ
www.andrewtechautomotive.com
www.vipgarageonline.com
www.racecompengineering.com
www.GTWORX.com
www.XLR8racing.com
www.brainchildcustoms.com

thx guys:D

SEE YOU THERE
SCOTT

41 - 60 of 89 Posts