Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2004 STi PSM
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
July 1st
Another big thx to those that took their time to come down(hope it was worth the drive ;) ), to attend my meet well the time has come to plan another one. I am trying to go above and beyond the last meet. I will be having a free raffle (yes thats right free parts for your suby) new roads have been added, and their will be a cook out afterwards.

So for the full story on everthing click the link below:
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1277170

Anyone need gas?? haha we pretty much took over the gas station

·
Registered
2004 STi PSM
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well thats why I post it up here, in hopes that I can get more of you guys out there
:jerkit:

Subychick that is paintballguy on Nasioc, I've been up there before to, well not recently

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
Well...me showing up depends on if I get this motor or not. :D

If I get then my car will be in the shop...if I don't then I will be there.

·
Registered
2000 Imp 5 door Sport
6,269 Posts
^ im might i think i might take the week off and come up cause i have work off wesday the 4th and my brothers weding is the weekend so i was goign to take thrusday anyway whats two more days?

·
Registered
2008 AW STi
5,361 Posts
Where exactly is this Nautilus Run. I read in Nasioc that a few of the DE guys may be getting together to go there. Its not definate yet but there are talks about it. We'll see.

Willie

·
Registered
2004 STi PSM
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The meet is in Crofton MD 21114, if you goto Tristatetuners.com and go into "Up coming events" there is a caravan thread for the PA/Jersey guys that will be coming down, I'd hit you with a link but I'm at work and the filter will not allow me to go there. :jerkit:

Also I should be putting together the Offical thread tomorrow night, and usually from there some one makes a caravan thread, so there will be people coming down from that area, just keep an eye out for it :sunny:

·
Registered
2000 Imp 5 door Sport
6,269 Posts
Imprezademics said:
Where exactly is this Nautilus Run. I read in Nasioc that a few of the DE guys may be getting together to go there. Its not definate yet but there are talks about it. We'll see.

Willie
don't worry it took me about 35 mins to find out where it was

·
Registered
Aspen White '03 2.5TS Wagon
1,091 Posts
PSM-04-STi said:

Subychick that is paintballguy on Nasioc, I've been up there before to, well not recently
Ah yes, he came to one of my nasioc meets before at Glory Days. Heard he totaled that car though. Poor kid.

·
Registered
2004 STi PSM
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No that car has never been in an accident, now there was another 06 wrx that got wrecked and they know each other but thats not it.

Offical Thread is up, please let me know what part you are attending for, or if you a Nasioc memeber lemme know either way so I can keep a better head count
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1284248

1 - 20 of 89 Posts