Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· \m/(-_-)\m/
03 350z for now
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the Broadway wide mirrors, I have a convex one in my 240sx, and I've given them as presents to my family. It's great having no blind spots and a bigger angle of view when backing up.

So the reputable place I was getting them--DriftFactory.com has gone out of business and every seller on Ebay has bad feedback (rather not buy off of ebay if I can avoid it) and sellers I've found online like Racinglab.com and Options Auto Salon have horrible reseller ratings as well.

Does anyone know if I'm missing a site out there that's safe? I really want one for my wagon, and my friend wants a couple for her Subies as well. :puppy_dog

· \m/(-_-)\m/
03 350z for now
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well now that I look at the feedback of the sellers, its worse than the ones on Ebay. I think I'll have to resort to Ebay. *sigh*
There used to be a store in Chinatown in Philly that had all that car stuff but they stopped selling it.

· \m/(-_-)\m/
03 350z for now
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah!! I also like there's no 'double image' of a car either. I haven't noticed it in the Subaru but it was annoying in the 240's stock mirror and in my mother's Camry. She has a Sienna now and I tried to let her borrow one of mine and she 'hated' it. I can't understand why since that car has nothing but blind spots in the rear view.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.