Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

121 - 140 of 415 Posts

·
Free Supers!!!
08 Fozzy, 94 Toyota Hilux
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Thanks guys. I'm doing some work to her over the winter soo keep in touch for updates.

Here's a video of my messed up alarm. The mount broke for the siren and it filled up with water causing it to short out. Well now it sounds like a small dog barking lol. I've gotta find something to replace it thats annoyingly loud lol.

·
Free Supers!!!
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Well not much to update on her. She's under the car cover for the winter. Slowly gathering parts for the 2.5 swap luckily I got a grand back for tax return so thats going into the build. I have more rust issues in the quarters and rockers so gonna get the rockers cut out and RS rockers installed and then get the quarters fixed. Also going to get some quotes for a full repaint. Hopefully finish the suspension and interior this coming spring/summer.

·
Free Supers!!!
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Spring/strut job. AGX struts with 04 WRX Eibach lowering springs, Kartboy front and rear end links. Just need to install the sway bars and heavy duty mounts.
Pic time.

Finished Results

·
Free Supers!!!
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
I have a set of skirts and spats, just havent gotten around to installing them. I'm hoping to install them by spring.

·
Free Supers!!!
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Finally getting going on the high compression build. Just ordered high compression pistons from TWE.

Specs are:
100mm
11:5:1CR

Should hopefully be here in a week or so. I just have to order STI rods, crank, gasket set, timing belt components minus the belt(I have one already), plus who knows what at this point lol.

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
97'OBS/94'SVX LSi/00'OBS/01&#8
8,801 Posts
I thought the pistons already were here. So how long before the motor is ready? BTW what do you plan on running the motor with?

·
Free Supers!!!
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
I thought the pistons already were here. So how long before the motor is ready? BTW what do you plan on running the motor with?

Nah it took me a while to decide on which company I wanted to go with. I'm hoping the motor will be done by June including engine management and tune, but gotta see if I go back to school. I'm either going to go with PP6 or Emanage Blue.
Hawt! whens the build day?

I'm not sure, I still have to order more crap so maybe May??? I hope

121 - 140 of 415 Posts