Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
stm99,flatblack99,07sti,blk98
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here are some pictures for you guys to look at just picked up this blue rs back home for a daily driver. aka for my girl. got for 3gs 67ks all mods were done before me on this car so i got it like this. have lots of plans for this. o and theres some pics of my sti.i will be posting alot about that rs thank you

my rs-mods i dont know random things installed

my 07 sti
to many mods to count stage 2 thats all that matters

·
500whp club
00RSti
3,726 Posts
Nice cars!

Stage 2 with a FMIC???

Get that shit tuned soon!!! you loose major power with a FMIC and an off the shelf Cobb Stage 2 (trust me i know from experience)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my rs is getting this sweet nardi steering wheel.my brother is already giving it some love right now. looking into a turbo setup. but it looks like im gunna need to fabricate up my own up pipe and downpipe for my setup..:(

·
Registered
00 OBS Silverthorn Metallic
4,184 Posts
Wow. That RS is rough! And is that Blue Ridge Pearl? That wasn't even a color in 1999.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have no clue what color code that is i think its been in an accident and that cord on my sti is the cobb accessport 2 best and easiest em besides hydra for sti imo preload maps

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
decent but could always be better great options for the price. its cheaper now from when i baught mine. it was 819 for mine i think its around 6-7 for it now

1 - 20 of 21 Posts