Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
00 RS, 99 fozzy & 04 rex
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spent saturday rounding up my tires and wheels...washing and cleaning ....what a pain...and i need to get rid of some tires.....(more on the way too....)

my new 2 me JDM gunmetal wheels

the mess:

what "messes" do you guys have laying around?

·
Registered
00 RS, 99 fozzy & 04 rex
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bigboss said:
my whole garage. I'll get a pic tomorrow.

If you aren't using some those wheels i will take 4 off your hands :monkey:
keep an eye out.....one set maybe for sale really soon....

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,208 Posts
I'll have to get some pics of my 10x20' apartment.

This is what I had sitting here last fall:

This is on the second floor, with no elevator. I got some pretty funny looks lugging it in. :lol:

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,208 Posts
My mess as it sits... about 15 minutes ago:

First thing you'll notice as you walk in the door is that it won't open fully. This is due to an organizer full of miscellaneous hardware. Then you have a jack, two sets of jackstands, and an impact gun. Wedged up against those is a shelf full of three toolboxes, all my wiring tools/equiptment, a box of fluids, a shelf of fluids, a box of types of spraypaint, and all my detailing products.

Once you look past that mess, you'll see my one tool chest between my fridge and my futon (which has a jdm rear bumper wrapped around the top of it).

Over the bed and past the box of fiberglass supplies... Open the left closet door and you'll find at least one of just about every suspension part, tons of engine parts, driveline components, 1.8L heads, upper 2.5L parts, and some brake components.

You may be shocked to find some work shirts in the other side, above more boxes of car parts, a 2.5L engine block, and a few gallons of fluids. Those two boxes outside the door hold DOHC 2.5L heads.

Go a little to the right and you'll see the stack of tires from RallyFast, which is in between my other tool chest, and two crankshafts (1.8 and 2.5).

Had enough? That funky engine oil/tire smell getting to you? Remove the space saver rear tire and look in. You'll find a set of KYB GR2's and Tein S-techs, ready to go.

I need a bigger apartment. That is all. :lol:

·
Registered
00 RS, 99 fozzy & 04 rex
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and i though i was bad.....i gots crap all over the place...most of the time i can't find what i am looking for....i have an RS suspension and another P1 suspension just sitting around .......2 full exhausts....plus other misc parts sitting waiting for me to get off my duff and get to work installing the stuff....

T3HWIT: you my friend need to do like like in the french version of taxi and live out of your garage.....seeing as that is how it looks now..... :D

·
Registered
00 RS, 99 fozzy & 04 rex
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
t3hWIT said:
Hey, gimme a 3 car garage with a lift, and I'll sleep in a cot in the corner. Houses are overrated. :lol:
i tried to convice the wife of that...didn't go over so well.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts