Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to my girlfriend, I went to see KoRn last night in Bakersfield as a birthday present. Freakin' rad show might I add. Disturbed sucked though. And not a SINGLE Subaru there! It was weird, everyone looking at us funny.

Anyhow, on the way up, we passed Angeles Crest then Tuna Canyon and I thought to myself, "Hey, how come there's never an Angeles Crest or Tuna Canyon run?" (Hint, hint) Just thought I'd pass the idea along . . .

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
lethargicman said:
Thanks to my girlfriend, I went to see KoRn last night in Bakersfield as a birthday present. Freakin' rad show might I add. Disturbed sucked though. And not a SINGLE Subaru there! It was weird, everyone looking at us funny.

Anyhow, on the way up, we passed Angeles Crest then Tuna Canyon and I thought to myself, "Hey, how come there's never an Angeles Crest or Tuna Canyon run?" (Hint, hint) Just thought I'd pass the idea along . . .
Dude trust me the next run will be that but maybe a different route if we take little Tujunga road which is in the same general area...that will take us through Tuna Canyon and to the 14 FWY...trust me that run it's brewing up...

·
Registered
377 Posts
lethargicman said:

Angeles Crest now has a Speed limit of 40 miles per hour because of the fucking idiot motorcyclists who died racing there. Plus if we go over the speed limit, the traffic fine is doubled there for every mile over the speed limit.

An old friend of mine grew up with Korn in Bakersfield. I remember meeting him in 94 and seeing Korn stickers on his bike. I asked him what the fuck is KORN??

He said his friend's band!

Val

1 - 10 of 10 Posts