1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
98 Outback Sport
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Something of an obsession, my 98 OBS

Intro
My name is Evan ive been a car nut all my life and i love my boxer. this is my second Subaru my first one was a 98 RS the i totaled because i thought i was invincible and an amazing driver.... not so much. At first i was going to build my wagon for all out race use. Practicallity set in and my plans changed from building a caged monster, to a sexy and classy DD built for mashing up winding mountain roads for an epic pow sesh on my snowboard. i love to drive so keeping her sporty was a must and while i haven't autoX yet, i plan to. and well ya photos and mod list time.

Current Mods

Suspension/wheels
  • ISC N1 Coilovers (8k&6k)
  • WRX 20mm RSB
  • Rear Disk Converstion with 01 rs hubs/calipers/disks
Wheels/ Tires
  • BBS RGR 17x7
  • Dunlop Dirrezza Star Specs 215/40/r17
Engine Performance
  • 5zigen CBE (got it for 20 bucks:D)
  • Paranoid Fabrications Grounding kit (for 2.5rs)
Interior
  • Pink Fuzzy Dice
  • Proper+ Bubble Shifter
  • Broadway Rear Veiw Mirror
  • 12in sub for beats
Exterior
  • v4 STi front bumper
  • Chargespeed or Orcari front lip(im not really sure to be honest)
  • Rally Armor Mudflaps
  • JDM Clear corners
  • V-leds 6k bi-xenon hids
  • Tints 20% on front 15% around back
  • Debage and pinstripe delete
Plans for her
  • Yellow Hella 500s
  • Front and rear strut bar(long over due)
  • Shortshifter
  • Swapped Wagon Awsomeness
  • keeping her clean and classy

StanceWars 2011

·
Registered
98 Outback Sport
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Rear Disk Conversion Done at my school, i wish i took more photos

Boo drums!

Good bye Drums

Few shots of baby on the lift and my tool box

This bastard was stripped before i even touched it...

01 RS Rear Hubs and backing plate installed.

·
Registered
05 STi WannaBE
6,055 Posts
Which then lead me to my first RS but being a dumbass teenager trying to show off i totalled it. With a new veiw on racing on the street and dedicating my time racing on the track, i got my wagon.
I think we have all had that phase of street racing escpecially after the Fast and the Furious movies came out. I honestly didnt do any street racing but I let all of my other buddies race and blow there motors up.

Nice to see another wagon BTW. I would love to get one and swap STi everything into one while keeping the exterior completly stock. Ultimate sleeper. Hell, Id'e even keep the steelies on.

·
Registered
98 Outback Sport
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah im pretty sure it was fast and the furious that did it.. o well. haha yeah i love my stealies, do it!

·
Registered
1993 tuurd
142 Posts
Get some swaybars and endlinks, and some RS 6 spokes wrapped in some decent tires, and you'll have a pretty awesome autox car :)

·
Registered
98 Outback Sport
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's my car's cooler twin haha. Down to the ski racks on the roof and steelies haha. Except no mods for me yet
haha do you even have the same rust marks? that be so awsome!

seraphin: swap is planned in the near future, just working on some funds

overspool: thats whats coming this summer:D i already have a wrx rsb so im happy with that for now..

thanks for the comments guys!

·
Registered
97 legacy gt turbo wagon
737 Posts
u decided to not sell it huh lol. im the guy from nasioc that u were gonna buy parts from check out my build progress. same exact car as yours lol

·
Registered
98 Outback Sport
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
u decided to not sell it huh lol. im the guy from nasioc that u were gonna buy parts from check out my build progress. same exact car as yours lol
hmm how long ago was this? i do not recall?

i am feeling some rims should be added to future mods...
yeah after these tires are done wheels and new rubber are going to be added, possibly some BBS if i can get the money

·
Registered
97 legacy gt turbo wagon
737 Posts
bout a month ago. u were gonna buy my stock suspention so u can keep your suspention when selling. im 99 percent sure it was you

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
97'OBS/94'SVX LSi/00'OBS/01&#8
8,800 Posts
Sounds good. What motor did you decide on? And which way is your stance going? Up or down? Stock height is just too off looking. Gotta go up or down with these things.

·
Registered
2013 Crosstrek, 97 OBS, 88 M3
309 Posts
Good luck with your build. I've been using my wagon as a DD/track car for about 2 years now. Just a word of advice, some car club track day/HPDE don't allow tinted windows...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts