Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any information here would help. I am planning to purchase my first Subaru, and a Rs sedan to boot later this week, and wanted to know what maintenance people have had to perform. That would be generally scheduled at the suggestion of Subaru, as well as, other stuff that has just come up.

Thanks,

·
Registered
95 Posts
How is your subaru in the shop if you don't have it yet?

In my experience my subaru is much more reliable and better built than any of the other cars I have owned.( Honda, Pontaic, Oldsmobile, Ford)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave,

this is the type of answer i hoped to get from people. i have been on the list for awhile and it seems this is a more affective way of getting a response.

thanks for the info

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
We might whine abit about problems around here, but when it comes down to it they are the most reliable cars around.

·
Registered
99 2.5 RS-T
838 Posts
More specifically, look at it this way (this is what I tell customers when I'm hanging out at my buddy's dealership)...

Them: "Wow, your car looks really good... have you had many problems with it?"

Me: "Well, none that weren't self induced *chuckle*..."

Them: "How do you mean?"

Me: "I race the car (although I haven't lately) quite hard and I'm always modifying this or tweaking that... inevitably I end up breaking something that worked perfectly well before I messed with it *chuckle*"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts