Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2000 Slingshot RS-T
3,211 Posts
Dude, everytime I see your car it gives me the creeps. That thing looks EVIL! :devil: :D Right down to the brake calipers!

Anyways, Very nice!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Seen it before! but i still like being reminded on such nicly done impreza! Good Job, i also love that pic with scooby in it
where is that at. as though id ever be able to find it or see it
Alex

What did % do you have?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[email protected] SUBARU-Stock wheels painted gun metal, the paint has held up well.

Wedge-Thanks, yeah the car is evil looking but wait till I get the rAlly scoop on next week or so. The sunroof is being welded up this weekend.

Elite421-The Scooby picture was taken at a local Food Lion where a Cartoon Network Semi Rig sits at. It has a Giant Scooby Doo on the side of the trailor and other cartoons. I love the truck but I is rarely there. People muct think I'm crazy parking my car beside it and taking pictures.

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Well, I'm not a huge fan of the corner light covers, and if the calipers where SRP, they would blend better than the red does. But those are just two little things that are personal preference, and not a big deal to me. The car looks sweet overall, though, and be sure to post pics of it with the rally scoop! Should look wicked!:devil:

·
Registered
2005 LGT Wagon & 2004 FXT
44 Posts
How much $$ was it to paint the wheels?

And what type of fogs do you have in now and will the STi covers still fit?

-Nate

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was about $20 to do the rims.

Also those arn't fogs there Hella 500 Driving lights, also the covers will fit since the way I mounted them makes them sit way father in the bumper.

·
Registered
MY00 RS/STi
952 Posts
Did you find out what type of wheel paint that is yet? What suspension are you running? How much do the 4pots go for and where is a good place to get them. Will they fit uner the stock wheels with an 11.4 nch rotor? Also, are you still interested in the SYMS wing. Thanks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will find the name out in a little bit for the paint.

Tein s-tech springs on stock struts and other things for suspension.

I think about $600 to $700 for the Subaru 4 pots, not sure where the best place to get them, maybe www.subaruparts.com.

The Subaru 4pots will fit under the 98-01 stock rims but not the stock WRX rims.

Yes I'm still interested in the wing but don't have the money right now, but can you do me a favor and weigh it, I might have to get it for my weight reduction project.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Also interested in the wheel paint. A lot of the other people that used duplicolor i think it is used the gunmetal and it came out much darker than yours look. I like yours much better. Any idea what brand and color?

G

1 - 16 of 16 Posts