1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TOTALLED STI :(

NEW PICS AND UPDATES IN LAST POST!!!!
Well here's my baby. Her name is Lenta (slow). Special thanks to everyone who has helped me work on my car and to those of you that I have acquired parts from. If it wasn't for your guys input and help I would have never got into modding cars nor would I know anything about cars lol. Sooooo thanks YINZ!!!!!
Mods
RalliteK spark plug wires (RalliteK of course haha)
Borla reps (AmdEmAll)
Hybrid CAI
OBX CBE
Grounding kit from PF (Paranoid Fabrications)
Suspension
Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R 205/45/17
17" Black Drag wheels w/ silver lip (Boarderkid AKA DJ)
16" WRX wheels for the winter (Cmiovino AKA Noob AKA Chris). Haven't decided on a color for em yet. Probably gunmetal w/ a silver lip.
02 WRX 20mm Rear Sway Bar (YuWRX on NASIOC)
slotted rotors
KYB GR2's with unknown lowering springs LOL (bubba2533)
Exterior
Blacked out corner lights
Black side lights
High gloss black vents
DIY black housing headlights
DIY smoked film turn signals
V5/6 STI Mesh Grill Foglight Covers (BakeMonoImports)

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS
957 Posts
Wow nice... looks extremely clean.. nice bling bling rims! haha
Cool way of starting out putting mods on the car .. I want to do the same, but nothing extreme. I haven't decided what I plan to do in the future but for now, I want to have a nice daily driver. I say Go with struts/sways and later into struts/springs ;]

Love the black rims and headlights. I really want to get the headlights like that too.

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow nice... looks extremely clean.. nice bling bling rims! haha
Cool way of starting out putting mods on the car .. I want to do the same, but nothing extreme. I haven't decided what I plan to do in the future but for now, I want to have a nice daily driver. I say Go with struts/sways and later into struts/springs ;]

Love the black rims and headlights. I really want to get the headlights like that too.

Thanks bro I appreciate the feedback. I did like the HL's at first but now meh I'd rather have the chrome housing painted black. They are bright though contrary to what some people might say.

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
where are you from when you mention 'burgh... Newburgh, NY?
Duquesne, it's about 10-15mins outside downtown Pittsburgh. It is right by kennywood park if you have ever been there?. I'll be in NY this weekend but unfortunately I won't have the scoob. Binghamton if I spelled that correctly

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS coupe
1,034 Posts
I like the black paint job on the six spokes. I have thought about doin mine gold but havent decided yet. Is that a bernese mountain dog?!

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha yeah it is a Bernese! She's awesome. The painting was relatively easy to do. It turned out real nice too. If you look in the photo before I put the clear coat on you can see how much more shine it had to it but the clear coat defly helped and made it look more professional if that counts?

·
Premium Member
97 L, 13 WRX
1,537 Posts
Hey, i think i saw you in mckeesport area on my way to work. I think i might have seen your friend with the the L too. Might have to meet up some time.

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, i think i saw you in mckeesport area on my way to work. I think i might have seen your friend with the the L too. Might have to meet up some time.
yeah I'm defly over McKeesport a lot. What were you driving? Defly up for a meet some time also.

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sweet! I'm going away this weekend but I will be back during the week. We will have to plan something out. Just check out the Pittsburgh Subies N'at thread we are usually in there trying to plan stuff out. What color is your L BTW?

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Well I have a little update. Last night I put smoke film over my corner lights. I also baked my stock HL's and now I can finally get the angel eyes off. I also ordered the V5/6 STI Mesh Grill Foglight Covers
from Bakemono yesterday, should be in soon. here's some pics. I f*cked up my one HL a little bit but did not ruin it thank god. You can see it in the one pic. But here are some new pics.

What do you guys think of the new HL setup?

1 - 20 of 102 Posts