Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my 1999 RS is toteled.

Tonight at about 5:30pm going south on the 5 right at the 5 - 405 split a drunk boarder brother decided he was going to park in the # 3 lane. The cars started stoppoing, as I came to a stop the car behind me hit me at about 50+ wich slamed me into the car in front of me. The front end caved in, the back wing is almost touching the window. It is gone.

The wife broke her left ankle and has some minor burns on her elbows from the airbag. I got a lump on my forhead from the passenger airbag cover hiting me at about 1000mph. The wife is doing pretty good tonight. A little sore..

I will post some pics tomorrow or Monday.

RallyeX

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about your car....it sure was pretty.

Glad you two made it out ok for the most part...sounds like you were hit hard...:eek:

A moment of silence.....

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Oh no... That's bad. I'm very sorry to hear this.
Atleast both of you made it out relatively unscathed.

What are your plans for the car now?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car

Thanks,

I think if I get enough from the insurance I am going to try to find another 99 RS in Rally Blue. My RS was white.

RallyeX

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
oh man, that's awful! i'm glad both of you are mostly ok. at least you did all you could to avoid it. too bad that wasn't enough :(

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Sounds like it was pretty damn bad. Really sorry to hear about this. But at least your both okay, you can always get another car. Keep us posted on what happens.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
damn, that sucks! glad to hear you two are ok.

·
Scoobymods Guy
2010 Legacy 3.6R Limited
1,157 Posts
Sorry to hear about the crash. I replied to the pic thread before I saw this one. I'm glad no one was seriously hurt.

Peaty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts