Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
I think it's VERY cool - I love those rims with the colored center caps, and that's one of the best looking interioirs I've seen in an Impreza - very clean and nice. :D

·
Registered
796 Posts
Impreza Rider,

Right click on the X and go to properties, and copy the url. Then open a new browser window and paste that in your address bar. That wil take you to the pics

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Okay,

So that is obnoxious - anyone know why it's doing that? Is their server blocking my web server's IP address?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey SubaDan,
What do you mean what am I doing here? So how is your car coming along? Any new mods?
Hey did you ever get your doors off?
Kristi

·
Registered
MY00 Impreza 2.5RS, Aspen Whit
150 Posts
Your name was the first one I saw. Thought it was weird. Anyways hows it going. Nope never tryed to get the door off. It has a sqeak in it and I was trying to get it fixed. Haven't really done anything with the car lately cause I have been working so darn much. I did get a raise however meaning better things to come in the future. I think I am going to go with a complete bolt on Super Charger that can be found in this forum under forced induction section. Its the one that Templar is making. I think thats his name.
:cool:

Hey where were those snow pics taken. I am going to do some crazy doughnuts this year. Can't wait:run:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you know where the old World's Gym use to be at in J-Town? Well if you go to the right side of it, there is a nice open parking lot plus it is hidden so that you do not caught. If you do not know where that is at let me know and I will explain it a little better.
Kristi

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SubaDan,
You are correct.

OKsubaru,
And yes there is something wrong with my web site. Lately it will not allow the pictures to come up. You should however be able to click on the link and view the pics that way. That is unless my entire site has shut down and then I will be a little pissed. But oh well.:curse:
Kristi

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
littlepissed. I mean littlepest
Hah, Hah. SubaDan.

Nice Site. Too bad your engine and trunk do not look like that any more. So did you ever take your car by the dealership to see if they would fix your trany? Jamal said that you have to take off from 2nd gear now. Is that true?

Good luck with the Super Charger I do hope you get it, and when you do you will have to take me on a test drive.

Kristi
littlepissed:p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts