Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my new baby. I'll be sure to post updates ASAP. Just picked up the car 9/3/08. Traded my 06 Honda Civic for her. I kind of had to get the car. The dealer is a good friend of the family and dropped the price 4,000 under retail for me. For the price i couldn't pass her up (05 Subaru Impreza RS, 52000 miles, Tien Lowering springs, Injen CAI, Catback exhaust which i'm not sure what manufacturer it is; all for $8,200 after tax) :naughty:

So i'll start off here with the "As purchased" pics. And update when mods are done.

Be warned before hand the car got dirty after a rainstorm today (she's parked near a tree, you get the point).

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Current/Future Mods

Exterior :
Shaved Emblems
JDM Grill (Coming Soon)

Interior :
Stock ATM

Engine :
Catback Exhaust (manufacturer?) Will probably be replaced with HKS
Injen Cold Air Intake

Wheels/Suspension :
Tien Lowering Springs (On car when purchased)
Stock Wheels (For Now)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
yea i planned on taking the graphics off asap. But a question. Does anyone have any idea what catback system that is? The pipe has a funny color, similar to my brothers hyabusa pipes and he's got titanium pipes but it could just be stainless but anyway hopefully someone can answer the question.

·
Registered
422 Posts
really nice, clean car.... i like the look of the catback - how does it sound? hope you are able to find out the manufacturer of it.

·
Registered
95/99 Brighton STi
2,945 Posts
don't CAI's snake down inside the fender? looks like you have half a CAI.

no idea on the catback either

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
really nice, clean car.... i like the look of the catback - how does it sound? hope you are able to find out the manufacturer of it.
It's got a deep tone and is fairly quiet up until about 4-5k. I'll see if i can get a decent audio/video this weekend and post it up on youtube or something so you can hear it. Personally i like it because cops a dicks around here for overly obnoxious exhaust systems and sometimes write tickets for them.

·
Registered
2000 2.5Rs Charcoal Grey
148 Posts
Nice find, specially for the price :clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts