Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

101 - 120 of 7096 Posts

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Been looking at some things to buy for the car, it needs something and im going nuts with people fucking with my car in the parking lot, gonna have to break into the garage :p

Been thinking about White Rota Torques 17x8 +35 with either Hankook RS2s, or Falken RT615s, dunno yet. But for now im going to paint the stockers white, i didnt get to clear the bronze yet and some fuckin punk ass kid from my school pissed on the rims and the f'in paint came off so yeh, new paint!

·
Registered
2000 RS
1,041 Posts
if you install that big ass semitruck turbo on your car itll take a few gears to spool up but when it doesnt youll prolly need a flux capacitor to keep from going back to the future.

the sport bumper would look sick but go with 17x8 rpf1 instead. those wouldnt look as hot and theyd be light as hell.

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
97'OBS/94'SVX LSi/00'OBS/01&#8
8,800 Posts
Be ready to roll some fenders buddy, especially with that offset. Good choice though. Go gold though. White on Gold is sick.
-Gaddis

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Yeh, sports bumper, rear spats (sides and rear spats painted white), wingless trunk, the little vortex generator on the roof, with 17x8 Torques, idk about the RPF1s, cause everyone has em, and i can get a killer deal on the torques, either in gold or white, tommy gold would be sick.

And im picking up a Holset HX35 on saturday, needs a rebuild so i gotta call up holset for parts.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #106 (Edited)

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Better pics of the HX35R, rebuild kits about $100 from holset, so this looks like its going on whatever motor i decide to get, hopefully a V3 so i can get the full potential out of the block... Oh, and this is found on some Cummins 6+ liter engines :p

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Some dumb ass bitch backed into my car today at my apartment, screwed up my quarter, bumper and taillight, and im pretty sure the wing crack got bigger... Ugh this state F'in sucks....

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
What rims are these, not rotas, not 22b BBSs... Guy says theyre off a wrx, but theres no brand markings on them... Im thinking JDM wheels? If i sell my engine i might pick these up...

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Damn, i was hoping i was on to something... Bummer, but it doesnt matter, ill be taking pics tonight at our subie meet ;)

oh yeh, i got white wheels! Looks trick, gotta mask off better and do another coat or two, but they look sweet, white on white FTW!

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Heres a quick snap, gotta do 2 more coats, then clear. Im going to have them painted with the car when i get it done, but goldies are in order, RPF1s are a possibility, looking for wheels under $900... oh and heres an 86.5 Supra NA we got for 2800, can you say dori dori?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nngRw2rW2to

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #116 (Edited)
Update:

Sold the EG33 (omg, yay!)
Sold the 255 block
Lots of turbo parts

SOOOO i should have some money in the upcoming weeks, whew... Applied to several places with no luck yet :(

But ive been eying up some wheels and tires to replace my old/worn gear and Konig seems to be the best option so far. Each has sizes and weight, and those are prices shipped i didnt shop around much but theyre cheap and Koing has good wheels. If i get the Runaways, i have to deal with struts as 17x8 wont fit :( but i can deal with 17x7s and put some meaty 615s on there hehe...

Sport compact car got 245s on the Feathers, said 255s can fit with rolled fenders (08s), but i want the lightest wheel i can get, but i run into the width issue with the Runaways... But i like the look of the feathers

Konig Daylite
17x7 40mm
16lbs
$499

Konig Feather
17x7 40mm
Unknown weight, but it must be light Edit: 15lbs
$580

Konig Runaway
17x8 46mm
15lbs
$570

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
97'OBS/94'SVX LSi/00'OBS/01&#8
8,800 Posts
Something with a sheen would have looked nicer than the white. Guess that's why the Bronze, Silver, and Gold look so good. Konigs are nice. I have a set of 18x7.5 Absolutes that I need to get referbished that I love. Wish I had them in 18x8.5 with a +35 or so offset.
-Gaddis

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Yeh i love the daylights, if i remember correctly, i think Kirsacce has em on his BRP coupe... But ill have to figure out something about the strut issue, whats the best way to squeeze in some 8 inch wide wheels? I know im gonna tuck and roll with the fenders....

101 - 120 of 7096 Posts