Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

81 - 100 of 7100 Posts

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
97'OBS/94'SVX LSi/00'OBS/01&#8
8,801 Posts
Keep in mind you gotta get this thing to pass inspection. Unless you know a guy. I vote a V8 so you also get the 4 pot Brembos. But I know someone who's got I think a v4 clip for sale. I'll double check and let you know.
-Gaddis

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Keep in mind you gotta get this thing to pass inspection. Unless you know a guy. I vote a V8 so you also get the 4 pot Brembos. But I know someone who's got I think a v4 clip for sale. I'll double check and let you know.
-Gaddis
O rly? lol, V8 outta the question haha, but let me know about the clip and the EG33 cause i get flak from it every day haha...

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Well, i was extremely bored and on egde all week, so last night i said fuck it and went for a little drive, 400 miles later im in west virginia lol, ill post the pics later as i left my cam in the car :p

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
8,801 Posts
o_O?! WTF?! Never do that again. You man not make it back and not just cause you'll blow up your car again.
-Gaddis

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
lol yeh it was fun, me likey the mountains ;)

I wont go into me passing a trooper at 100 mph, or the 2 girls that were naked in the back seat...

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Bronze paint!

I also got a sweet deal on a huge intercooler and got the hookup on a sick holset turbo...

The radiator is in the way, so im thinking leaving it a top mount... With intercooler sprayers!

Gotta get headers made, twin scroll variable vane Holset!!! Might need a turbo timer though :(

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #94 (Edited)
Got some tax money back, $400ish bucks, what should i get? Im trying to find things that i wouldnt get in a V3/V4 swap... Like maybe suspension parts, id like to find a place were i can get all my suspension bushings in one place... Help me people!!!

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
8,801 Posts
Oakos.com All karboy is free shipping. I just ordered my new lugnuts from them. They were here today... And then they weren't. DAMN YOU UPS! Didn't give me a chance to get down stairs.
-Gaddis

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Oakos.com All karboy is free shipping. I just ordered my new lugnuts from them. They were here today... And then they weren't. DAMN YOU UPS! Didn't give me a chance to get down stairs.
-Gaddis
Ha i hate when they do that... Getting my headgaskets done end of next weekish sometime, then im bringing my car into school for a trans flush, diff flush, and some undercoating... But i want some shiny parts to put on :p

I should really pick up an STi sports bumper, that would make me mucho happy

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Do i even want to know what that's supposed to mean? What the hell are you looking at in Canada?
-Gaddis
JDMness...

Been shopping around for prices on stuff, coilovers, wheels, bumpers, seats whatever... Looking for aftermarket parts that wont be included in a swap. I got stuff to trade for parts, im trying to sell stuff but i cant seem to get rid of anything for some hard cash. Gonna have to get a job so i can get a clip by the end of summer...

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
8,801 Posts
If you have requests send a PM to Bakemono-Imports as he's filling up another container in the next few months to come in.
-Gaddis

81 - 100 of 7100 Posts