Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

7121 - 7129 of 7129 Posts

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,123
Much appreciated bud! Im hoping to get more crap on the site in the coming weeks, im currently painting my car so that will end up on there as well.

D, where you been broski! Come hang one night!

·
Registered
'01 BRP GM6
385 Posts
Much appreciated bud! Im hoping to get more crap on the site in the coming weeks, im currently painting my car so that will end up on there as well.

D, where you been broski! Come hang one night!
I'm still overseas on an assignment, my guy... I ended up doing a second round 😵 (more info on that in my thread build update).. Im glad that you started a thing for yourself, I dunno if i did the contribution correctly since the "ship" address shows something I wasn't expecting 🤦‍♂️ but I hope to see some great content your way! (y)🤙

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,126
I'm still overseas on an assignment, my guy... I ended up doing a second round 😵 (more info on that in my thread build update).. Im glad that you started a thing for yourself, I dunno if i did the contribution correctly since the "ship" address shows something I wasn't expecting 🤦‍♂️ but I hope to see some great content your way! (y)🤙
Shit dude, much appreciated! I owe you a beer when you're back in town!

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,128
You too where've you been? Hows life and stuff? Im painting the wagon, so if the apocalypse lasts longer than that, ill get to the RS lol

7121 - 7129 of 7129 Posts