Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

7001 - 7020 of 7096 Posts

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,001
Its Eurokart or Eurokraft something like that, ill swap the castors out for solid ones, give it a respray and some WRC livery stickers. I have another block table i can cut up and use for this too.

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza L coupe
765 Posts
Good luck on your trip. That’s quite the hike! I’m having a hard enough time convincing myself to drive from PA to FL this winter to watch the Rolex24, let alone drive across the country. :lol:

Hoping you get some pikes peak antilag action on video.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,006
A couple quick pics from the trip, so far its been awesome the car hasnt missed a beat even after taking a blown truck tire to the face, bent my skid plate and cracked the bumper. I met up with some old friends and met some new ones, and drove to some cool places this weekend. Tomorrow im heading to LA and meeting up with peeps, driving some cool roads and running to a few shops, then to colorado on wednesday.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,008
Nah not my thing, im heading to Moto IQ, so-cal speed shop etc etc, hoonigan garage if i have time. Were heading to the Peterson now, probably go up in the canyons to drive afterwards

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,010
4790 miles into the trip and I have my first issue, looks to be an output shaft seal. I'm guessing the drive shaft is probably vibrating from a bad bearing and letting it leak. Anyone in the Denver CO area have a lift I could throw it on? Cell is 845-629-0265

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,011
Got home late last night, we hit 15 states, 7161 miles, 310.2 gallons of fuel, 1/2qt of engine oil, 1/2qt trans oil (leak) one window trim piece and a sun visor clip in total. I have hundreds of photos to sort through so ill get some posted up this week. We visted some old friends, some new, and went to a ton of race shops to see some cool people with cool cars, got some tours of a few as well.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,014
Glad you made it back! Thanks for coming out
Anytime! Thanks for chillin, come out to our side sometime and we'll drag you around to see the sights, smell the smells and all that.

I totally forgot what night it was and missed you on meeting up :(

Did you get a dinner together in Socal? That was the last I heard then forgot to bug ya
So out of the dozen or so people i messaged/texted not one person got back to me, so we ended up driving around to different race shops and whatnot, hung out with the guys down at hoonigan for a while, went up to Moon parts company to watch them work, hit the peterson, stopped by some subie shops. We kept busy :lol: let me know if you want that trim i may be able to ship it to you but the cars gone now.

Pics from the Peak of Pikes

Some from Bonneville salt flats

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,017
Thanks. Id absolutely do the trip again, but in a truck/suv and throw in some camping/offroading on the way. Once you get to colorado, theres soooo much cool shit you cant get to on a highway. I think a cheap overlandy kinda truck is the next project once the RS is done (ive probably said that before)

·
Premium Member
2001 SRP 2.5RS/RA/SOHC Monster
2,696 Posts
GC can pull a classic pop-up. Just gotta upgrade to larger tires on the trailer so it can handle higher speeds. Apparently them little tires don't much enjoy much above 45 MPH. Let alone a hundo.

7001 - 7020 of 7096 Posts