Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

581 - 600 of 7129 Posts

·
misinformedia.com
09' Forester, 00 RS, 02 Legacy
1,816 Posts
thats the thing, i checked everything today when i got it back, it was all cherry. and i also blew the relay which mightve caused something. my oil is straight, my tranny oil is straight, i just dont get what happened.

·
misinformedia.com
1,816 Posts
the o2 sensor ripped out because it caught on the axle, and blew the o2 sensor relay which shut off my car and didnt let it run.

which doesnt sound right to me, but is possible because of the emissions controls.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #584
That doesnt sound right at all. you said the oil light came on? Cause if the power gets cut to the car ALL the warning lights come on, engine and all. Ive never heard of a car dying from a cut O2 sensor wire...

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #586
Very odd, theres like a -1% chance that the end of the clamp can catch the wire on the O2, and if it was tight enough it migh have rubbed through. Whatever, whats done is done, nothing can be changed now.

Does it run alright? Just a little leaky?

·
misinformedia.com
1,816 Posts
not even leaky, i let that sucker sit from9-10, then i took it to white plains, was a little spirited from like..65-90 ish took it to the parking lot, and its still all good. but yeah i dont know what the hellhappened. but sad part is, my axle(CV) boot is tore up. im about to duct tape that bitch for the winter lol.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #588
Duct tape wont hold, if you cant take the axle and replace the boot, get one of those temporary fix-it boots from autozone and put it over the old boot, that should hold long enough to repair it, put some axle grease in it too, dont want to fry that while your driving.

·
misinformedia.com
1,816 Posts
they make those? i didnt know. lol i works with what i gots. i ever tell you my old caliper bolts broke off in the hole and i couldnt take them out, and just drilled through, and zip tied them bitches? LOL

·
misinformedia.com
1,816 Posts
ghetto yes, fast hells yeah, safe? yeah somewhat. I have to say though, that shit was so fast to change brake pads. lol, and cheap! i was cutting and zippin so fast. WEIGHT SAVINGS SON! If you ever run into shit like that let me know, im the king of halfassing lol

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #592
Im doodling a sketch on what i want my car to look like, so far i go the lip, Speedline's, wing, and i wanna do a background, maybe color it... dunno

·
misinformedia.com
1,816 Posts
psh instead of blowin all that goodness on looks, get a crazy suspension set up. lol, and have you heard anything about these LGT brakes setup? its lookin mighty fine with some Konig Daylites.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #594
The only thing i dont have thats in that pic are the wheels and the lip. Im ordering the lip next week after i sell some things. The speedlines are gonna be tough to find, im thinking of that Compomotive company that makes the replicas...

·
Registered
1996 impreza L
1,048 Posts
Looks good joe, Ive been working on the lasted pic of my subie :) Sadly it looks better(the pic) in person than a pic of it. Id like to see this done. now shoo!

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #596
Yeh same with mine, the camera makes it look all bulgy and fat. Good thing is im actually feel like keeping my car now that i see what its gonna look like.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #599
Dude sometimes i wanna drive this car off the bridge on my way to school :lol: Its all the stupid little things that annoy the living hell outta me. Nothing is ever good enough for me, i bitched to the dealer that the touch up paint didnt match on a spot the size of a pencil eraser.

581 - 600 of 7129 Posts