Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

361 - 380 of 7112 Posts

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
I have 205s on it now and they rubbed for a few hundred miles, and i have 50 series on it now. 1- i wanted more rubber, and itll look better. 2- My speedo is around 6-7mph off with 50 series.

Plus i only paid like 89 a tire? Cant wait till i get em on

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
Woo hoo! Im gonna have everything done by tomorrow afternoon, and if its not too shabby weather saturday i might make a video review of the tires and brakes.

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
97'OBS/94'SVX LSi/00'OBS/01&#8
8,801 Posts
Nice dude! Should have done 215's at least though. IMHO Then again I ran 235/40/18's on the OBS before she went into hibernation.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #364
Couldnt, my hankook 205s rubbed on hard cornering. Plus my rear struts are gone so the ass end kinda doesnt want to cooperate. Hey, i dont know if i can paint my rims tomorrow cause i dont know if i can sand blast em. I cant get this gold any more, but well see.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #365
Out with the old...

In with the awsome!

Some serious brake-age...

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8534/1030527.jpg

A little new look...

Hopefully if the weather works out and i have some time ill make a video review of the brakes and tires, if not.. Ill write one this week.

BTW, theyre fuckin kick-ass!

·
Registered
95GF4 , 99SF5
1,207 Posts
If you really want to review the tires, you should test them at the Auto-X in Northfield Sunday.....

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #367
lol, i knew that was coming. If i had the money id think about it, but ive done AutoX and its not my cup of tea, not fast enough. But the weather isnt holding up so it might be a little bit, but itll give me a chance to do a video review of the brakes and tires.

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
97'OBS/94'SVX LSi/00'OBS/01&#8
8,801 Posts
I decided staying white, but i might shoot some black on the hood, door handles, mirrors...
Sounds good dude! I'm keeping my OBS pattern on my wagon. Even after the widebody and repaint. Though I'm going DGM and maybe a different white.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #373
No one makes a V1-4 Carbon hood do they? I cant seem to find one, not even in JDM land... Im looking into different subie whites, theres the Aspen (RS), Feather (Type R/RA), then the forester had a REALLY white white on it, the GD STIs had a nice white, and the leggy GTs had that off pearl white. Im stuck between the Aspen-ish or Feather....

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #374
OMG im like a kid in a candy store, how about an Aegean Blue? OMG that would look fuckin awsome. Ive NEVER seen a Aegean V3 STI ever... That be sweet, but unfortunately i suck bawls at photoshop...

361 - 380 of 7112 Posts