Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

301 - 320 of 7100 Posts

·
Cpt. Pontiac
5,294 Posts
Dude! Get the fuck out! I was looking at those like 10mins ago and was going to ask the same question! Thats freaky man.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
No, no in fact i wont get the fuck out...

Haha, i think someone on here has em on a blue sedan? They look like really nice quality and they said they have each part individually if needed cause they make them themselves

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yeh dude, definately on friday, ill be leaving like 7:30-8 and should be there around 11-12... And im bringing everything i have for subies haha, interested in a brand new turbo X-member with a wrx rack and swaybar? :lol: if so ill bring it

I got a mount from school and test fitted the Momo seat i got and its really tight in the car, as in i cant get in it with anything in my pockets, hell i have to wear shorts but boy does it hold ya. Im probably gonna sell it unless you want me to bring that too? haha
dude i have the same seat. just in horrible shape. if you wanna give me it cause i dont have anything you want of that value.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #306
Oh yeh you told me that a while back, ill bring it anyways. Haha im bringing everything and we'll see whats what and hopefully i will drive back with some new stuff. Im a big dude so the seat doesnt exactly cater to me very well haha

·
Registered
71 Posts
hey man... looking around i really dont have alot of subbie stuff anymore.. i do however have a ej20 block id gladly give up just for your seat.. ;) il tell you what. heres a list of everything you would be interested in..

1) .ver 2 hood
2) .ver 2 prova grill
3) .ver 2 glass headlights
4) .ver 2 clear corners
5) .ver 2 rear bumper
6) .ver 2 STi type RA motor mounts
7) .05 wrx hood scoop
8) .07 wrx front bumper beam
9) .ver 2 STi type RA sun visors(JDM tyte y0)
10) .a few legacy exhausts
11) .leggy interior parts
12) .code 3 XL 57" Lightbar off an ambulance(hehe that was a fun night)
13) .shit ton of fog lights and projectors (to do some mad retrofits)
14) .my beat up momo corse seat
15) .legacy gauge clusters
16) .2002 wrx gauge cluster
17) .subaru radiator fan
18) .volvo racing high output radiator fan (sounds cheesy i know but this will blow your hair off)
19) .1 set of 17" ADR 13 painted chevy orange and wrapped up with 245,45,17 yokohama ES100 tires
20) .subaru factory alarm with shock sensor
21) .mazda MX6 dual halo headlights (retrofit parts)
22) .Traxxas Emax rc truck with 2002 wrx body
23) .6 sets of brake pads for single pot front brake calipers
24) .NPG Prova racing coilovers
25) .Tein wagon master coilovers
26) .EJ205 Block 38k miles no damage (hone marks visable)
27) .ver 2 radiator
uhhhh and sexual favors LOL jk

so with this list in mind tell me what you want and il tell you i want your exhaust and your seat and your wrx gauge cluster hehe and your front end.

ps you wouldnt happen to have your factory front bumper still would you??

·
Registered
71 Posts
anywho call me in the morning or whenever you read this.. i sent my number to you thru PM. im available pretty much all day tomorrow with a few 5 mins errand here and there.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
Um, definately want all the V2 stuff, maybe the coilovers the npg ones, what do you want for em?

Oh, i have the seat with me, the megasquirt ecu, and ill bring my tub of subie shit. The only thing i forgot was the gauge cluster back in ohio, if you still want it i can ship it to you when i go back.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
thanks again jimmy.

Oh, and thank scrappy

Ill take some pics of the new Version 2 STI RA front end with the Prova grill and clear corners tomorrow ;)

Oh yeh, HAPPY 4th!

·
Registered
71 Posts
dude it looks really good. thanks for your front end. i got it settled a bit this morning with zip ties haha.. and i saw a rs with a ver 2 bumper with covers this morning if i find it again youll have fog covers lol..

301 - 320 of 7100 Posts