Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

241 - 260 of 7100 Posts

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #243 (Edited)
GOt My DelTa CamS yo!!!

Just kidding, thing running like shit today... I think its spiting me for stopping and looking at the 4 GTRs at my dealer :lol:

Hehe, theyre only $84,500 with good finacing and apr, shit i need a job. But wait, i can chill till next year when the 6speeds out ;)
Oh yeh, they have 4, silver, black, black and red :naughty: no white :( but they have 6 370z in every color, AND a full truck of Cubes <3

and my buddy suprised me buy picking up a 96 2.2 L, which is MINT especially for a PA car haha

·
I &#10084; BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #249
Oh my roommates a dickhead and cancelled the cable so im not gonna have internet for a bit so if anyone needs to get ahold of me my cell is 845/629/0265, call after 2pm, thats when im out of class. Also if anyone needs it my Paypal is [email protected] same as my username... Ugh, im probably forgetting something to say but w/e, i dont know when ill have interwebz back, hopefully soon cause i gotta put it in my name and whatnot, its a whole big hassle... buh bye!

·
Registered
2x01 2.5RS, 97 gm4
2,208 Posts
are you going to use ac?

why not get two thick aluminum half rads. use one as intercooler and other as rad.
Yeh, idk how that magic search works haha...

Heres my idea for my HX approved intercooler setup.

WARNING: This picture is crude and might scare little children, also it contains honda civic parts.
MMkay, take V-mount intercooler, flip it vertical and move it over. Then take 14" wide honda civic A/C condenser and use it next to the intercooler. Foolproof, whatcha think? Can i get A/C lines made to fit the civic condenser?

·
I &#10084; BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #253
Haha cool deal. Hey slava im sittin in class with Troy Yowell, he said hi

These computers suck so ill check the link out when i get back

·
I &#10084; BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
How hard would it be to make a shifter? Id just need the bushing where the linkage attaches and the ball end and i can bend the actual shift rod any way i want right? I was looking at my new seating position and i wont be running an armrest. Itll be my momo seat, 8 point roll cage, steering wheel (looking for one ;) ) and the shifter needs to be roughly 1 1/2" forward from stock position... Any ideas?

·
Registered
2x01 2.5RS, 97 gm4
2,208 Posts
How hard would it be to make a shifter? Id just need the bushing where the linkage attaches and the ball end and i can bend the actual shift rod any way i want right? I was looking at my new seating position and i wont be running an armrest. Itll be my momo seat, 8 point roll cage, steering wheel (looking for one ;) ) and the shifter needs to be roughly 1 1/2" forward from stock position... Any ideas?
you will need some hard balls........hahaha jk.

tell him i said hi. and maybe mess with your shifter? cut/weld/bend the exsisting metal......or cut the two rod things that it attaches to trans and weld them shorter then use washers to attach it to the frame....ghetto :)

i would like to know what cage you are using? where and how much? i want one :)

·
I &#10084; BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #257

·
Registered
71 Posts
hey joe as for a steering wheel. look on ebay. i got a off brand quick release hub and off brand momo replica wheel for $60 just get a hub for a wrx they all fit. be prepared to get rid of your clockwheel thingy.(turns off blinker(turn signal indicator) after turning). check out that site to see pics of it.

241 - 260 of 7100 Posts