Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

201 - 220 of 7096 Posts

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Haha, my car just got towed from my parking garage, im gonna find out if they did it with a wrecker or a flatbed, if it was a wrecker im gonna have the money for my swap cause im sewing them...

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
97'OBS/94'SVX LSi/00'OBS/01&#8
8,800 Posts
Towed from the parking garage?! Why? WFT? I almost hope it was trashed wiht a wrecker. Kinda that good luck in bad luck stuff.
-Gaddis

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
Ive been talking with that guy about that car for about 3 weeks now haha. Everythings a bit much though. SO yesterday my friend randy brings his talon outside and leaves it, so i put mine inside due to the broken window. This is maybe at like 9pm, so i wake up and whatever, go to get lunch and i look through the door into the parking garage and my cars not there, right then i knew it got towed. I go to the office and bitch out the lady there, by the time i sort everything out and get a hold of the towing company, its 3:45, they close at 4. Then i drive 20mins to the place, im late as is and the guy there hung out for a bit to wait for me. Then i get there and they only take cash for impounds, i have 3 dollars in my pocket and no credit card. I call my mom, have her move my last 100 bucks to my checking and i drive 10 mins to get the 100 bucks. Then get back, the bill is 98 bucks. So now i have roughly 3 dollars to drive 500 miles back to NY next weekend... On top of that, they said they towed it with a flatbed, but the garage ceiling is maybe 10ft, no way thats how they got it out, if they lifted the front end and pulled it out then got it on the truck, im gonna be pissed cause the car doesnt "feel right" and i spun the front wheels a little bit ago which ive never done before so im extremely not happy right now and the office is closed so this lady is gonna have to deal with my mom cause shes the cosigner on my lease here. My moms the lady that everyone in the office knew by name in elementary school lol, so shes gonna tear her a new one, cause if i talked to her, id most likley end up in jail. They could have called me to move my car, shit im only on the 8th floor, but no... Not only and i broke, but im 500 miles from any help, and to boot that my car is the only thing i have and they dont know how much it means to me and how much i rely on it... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
8,800 Posts
I'd say call the tow company. Tell them unless they can proove they used a flat bed IE documentation on paper and put the car where it was with video of them agreeing that's where it was and can pull it out with the flatbed. You might end up having ot shell out a few for them to come out if they can proove they could have done it that way but if they can't? CLAIMS COURT! NAGGA!
-Gaddis

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Yeh exactly, im gonna put it on a lift tomorrow at school and video tape whatever happens, i think the center diff might be shot cause i accelerated out dirt and the front wheels spun so who knows, just another reason for me to swap it... Should done that 9 months ago :lol:

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
Got it on the lift and only the front wheels spin... And since sunday when im driving and come to a stop, i smell what smells like brakes/metal burning but my brakes are fine. I pulled the dipstick and it smells like burnt ass, nothing on the dipstick itself but if anything comes apart its gonna go to the bottom of the trans anyways, i made a video of it in class that ill put up when its done uploading..

I figured id pull the regulator while i had it in the shop, pulled the brushes and armature out of the can. Everything looked fine, i cleaned everything up but it still dont work so i rolled it up with the motor out so at least my windows closed.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Ugh, gettin a few bucks this weekend, tryin to save up for my clip which now are impossible to find, theyre were R and RA clips at every swap shop like 2 months ago, now i cant find anything but lame-o version 4s...

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
8,800 Posts
Nothing wrong with a V4! As far as I know anyways. the best seats come out of them is all I care about! LOL I lov my seats!
-Gaddis

·
Registered
1996 brighton
378 Posts
i got my grill sanded and primed, and i put on the RS star before i did any of it *stupid...

Looks good.

and then the wind blows...

Im pretty pissed cause that was the pass (JDM) light, and thats the one with the farther beam and now i have to buy another set... Ugh, im just gonna go buy a GD... :lol:

i will trdae you head lights and grill for your headlight and grill !!!!!:p

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
8,800 Posts
::Shrug:: Well you can't be too picky on a budget.(Like i"m one to talk! LOL) Well you'll find something. Have you given thought to finding groups of parts rather than a whole car/clip to swap?
-Gaddis

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
well i was going to get a drvetrain, then hunt down a empty clip, problem is that most people hack the shit out of the dash when they take everything out cause they dont use the interior

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
Still cant find a clip or motor, so im pursuing some other parts and ran across this kit, which should work 99% for GCs as its all the same goodies.

Energy Suspension Hyperflex Kit - Subaru Impreza 02-06:eBay Motors (item 130255801477 end time Jun-13-09 13:40:00 PDT)

And they have it in red WOOT!

Now, contimplating getting another bike is running through my mind but im tryin to find a cheap one, as well as finding a job :jerkit: which sucks cause the job market blows here... Cant find any used coilovers, i was even gonna go with megans cause i know lots of people who have em and for the price theyre very good, also i might pick up those adjustable sways off fleabay that have been floating around the forums...

201 - 220 of 7096 Posts