Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

181 - 200 of 7096 Posts

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
yeh, eastfreestyler beat me to it by like 10 mins haha, im heading to his place this weekend to get my exhaust, im gonna try and find one in white, if not ill just figure something out. Thats stuffs cheap as hell too...

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
i got my grill sanded and primed, and i put on the RS star before i did any of it *stupid...

Looks good.

and then the wind blows...

Im pretty pissed cause that was the pass (JDM) light, and thats the one with the farther beam and now i have to buy another set... Ugh, im just gonna go buy a GD... :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
yikes, I had just finished installing a jdm set, rather smug about the achievement and slammed the hood to call it a day. *CRACK* tinkle* *ping* too bad there was a screw driver left hanging out the bay on top of the light. :(

good luck with the rebuild!

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
yeh that sucked. Hey what do you think my drivetrain is worth? Everything but the shell, engine, trans rear, suspension, harness, wheels... think 2500 is fair? Driveline has 166k, engine is around 75k...

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
where can i get the STI stickers from? I tried warming these up and peeling em, i was gonna put them in the windows but theyre just cracking.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Yeh, idk how that magic search works haha...

Heres my idea for my HX approved intercooler setup.

WARNING: This picture is crude and might scare little children, also it contains honda civic parts.
MMkay, take V-mount intercooler, flip it vertical and move it over. Then take 14" wide honda civic A/C condenser and use it next to the intercooler. Foolproof, whatcha think? Can i get A/C lines made to fit the civic condenser?

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
Anyone have any thoughts on that setup? ^^^

Oh yeh, heres how my night ends, btw, its thundering and lightning like a mofo...

Window motor went

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
I roll the window down, drive around all day and whatever, then get back home and it wont roll up. Last time the window was up and wouldnt roll down so it wasnt bad, but its rained last night and i havent even gone outside yet, didnt sleep till 4 o clock lol

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
I took the regulator out and its shot, wont move, i tried to take it apart but no dice. Anyone near ohio have one? i dont want to drive 500 miles home with my window open cause 99% of the time i hit rain in PA... How hard is it to convert to manual windows?

181 - 200 of 7096 Posts