Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
04 STI silver\silver
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the inside of and International tractor which I drive coast to coast. In case you have never seen the inside of one most people are pretty impressed at what we have in there such as a 25” TV with VCR and DVD player, 6 disk changer CB and refrigerator. Plus there are bunk beds and a pull out desk with enough room to stand where I can’t even touch the roof. 300 gallon tanks which get about 7 miles to the gallon and a 425 HP Cat motor (6 cylinder with turbo boost gauge goes up to 50 PSI) with a 13 speed Eaton tranny it a. This thing will smoke the tires like crazy with no trailer on it even though my dad who is with me now frowns upon it

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice ride,,you remind me of the time we had to do some tire changeovers fr some White Freightliners(about a 100:eek: ) that were bound fr Saudi Arabia.Brand new trucks all white.
Well they put some young goofball in charge(me) and things got a little crazey around the shop.We were tearin up the place with 8wheel burnouts and makin quite abit of noise and smoke, havin a good ole time when we heard sirens....,,,,next thing ya know we got fire engines all over the place and a little explaining to do_Our neighbor had called 911 because she thought the shop was on fire.The police and the fire dept didnt think it was at all funny and told us not to do it anymore.Well we didnt,,BUT we still had to get them to the docks to be shipped(10miles),,,but that s another story:rolleyes:
ps.is that a kartboy shifter??:biggest:

·
Registered
170 Posts
If you look around for the Cars Gone Wild video, there is a few seconds of a semi doing a burnout at about the 1:55 mark. Gotta admit, it's pretty cool. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts