Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
V4 Sti BRP, 98LGT SP, 94SVX PW
731 Posts
HOLY WING BATMAN:eek:mg:

:borgsmile

When does the thing transform casue that is the only way that car is ever going to be cool.
:blowingup

·
Registered
1998 Forester on Orange 57F
4,129 Posts
I don't get it. It's just an STI with some money into making it look cool! Not a track car for sure. Infact that "Cage" would fail inspection. I like those rims though.

·
The Thread Stopper
11 WRX, Matte black
5,783 Posts
JDM headlights?? They look cleared in one area and that's it. In fact, wouldn't JDM headlights be a detractor because they drive on the opposite side, therefore the light pattern would not be condusive to a USDM car. And JDM seats? You meanto tell me that someone thinks the 04 USDM STi seats are true JDM?? Most people will agree that the 05+ STi seats are better.

Yeah, they dumped a ton of cash into it, but I think it looks worse. It's probably fast, but why not post a dyno to show that all that work has produced valuable results?

·
Premium Member
91 LSi w/EJ22T
1,125 Posts
JDM headlights?? They look cleared in one area and that's it. In fact, wouldn't JDM headlights be a detractor because they drive on the opposite side, therefore the light pattern would not be condusive to a USDM car. And JDM seats? You meanto tell me that someone thinks the 04 USDM STi seats are true JDM?? Most people will agree that the 05+ STi seats are better.

Yeah, they dumped a ton of cash into it, but I think it looks worse. It's probably fast, but why not post a dyno to show that all that work has produced valuable results?
Not sure on the headlights, but the seats are actually JDM STi seats. Thier Version 7 STI seats to be exact, you can tell by the little slices up by the shoulder and on the lower half of the seats on the outter edges. Must agree they did put alot of money in the car and also do agree that it does look worse, but if it made the owner happy then hey who cares?

·
EEEEP!!!!
Something Slow
2,000 Posts
I don't get it. It's just an STI with some money into making it look cool! Not a track car for sure. Infact that "Cage" would fail inspection. I like those rims though.
Haha Cusco bolt in cage FTL. I hate those things.

·
Registered
93 version6 1.8L turbo 08 WRX
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it is a track car though. you can tell by the discolored brembos and huge amounts of rockchip

·
The Thread Stopper
11 WRX, Matte black
5,783 Posts
Not sure on the headlights, but the seats are actually JDM STi seats. Thier Version 7 STI seats to be exact, you can tell by the little slices up by the shoulder and on the lower half of the seats on the outter edges. Must agree they did put alot of money in the car and also do agree that it does look worse, but if it made the owner happy then hey who cares?
Ah, didn't notice the slices...good eye.

·
Anti-Nonsense
2004 2.5 RS, 1973 L48 Corvette
438 Posts
Maybe if he lost the 747 wing and the lame CF hood it would look good...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts