Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have a friend who is in desperate need of some money! She got a 3-day pay or quit notice recently and is facing eviction from her house this Saturday. I know this is kind of late notice, but we need to help her raise $1165 in one day. I have posted the details on my home page, www.RS25.com , and you can make a donation there.

If you can't make a donation, do ME a really big favor and send everyone you know an email to my homepage in hopes we can help her out.

Donna has 2 kids, and is recently separated, but her husband left her with unpaid bills while simultaneously taking all the money in their (old) checking account. So, this is a one time deal.

Questions, comments, post them here as usual, Donna will be online in a little while as well.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I got you! :)

James you really should set something up like this to keep your car!
Alex Helms

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know, saving my car is not nearly as important as keeping someone off the street, at least as far as I am concerned. I have two cars, so ... I can get another one later. But getting kicked out on the street in winter? THAT is worthy of asking for help.

Thanks guys, I knew I could count on you!!! :biggest:

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Donna will be working until 7 tomorrow night and has no internet access so we'll kinda be in the dark on the amounts through the day, sorry, but as soon as she gets back we'll update that amount - hope we get there!

·
Registered
392 Posts
well i gave what i could at the moment... but you should set up a link to your paypal account so we can help you out as well. I know i'd contribute so i could continue coming here.. it's my first stop when i get online. anything you need man..

how about we chip in all our stock parts and build you a RS? sound good? ;) sorry to joke.. but it's my personality.. :(

Robert

·
Registered
26 Posts
I feel your pain am broke too but nowhere near getting thrown out. I'll paypal 40 bucks , every bit counts. Tell her to keep her spirits up.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good moring everyone, we are officially up to $185.70, thanks to everyone who donated in their sleep! :D

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
I really wish I could help out, but I don't have any extra money right now. I do hope she gets through this, though, and I will send the link to everyone I can!:)

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn folks.... we are up to

$426.34

Someone sent $100! Wow, Donna is amazed! Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sweet!!! Be aware, it takes about 2 business days to transfer funds
into a bank account...

Matt

·
Registered
2006 BP5 Satin White
93 Posts
Good luck Donna,
I sent you what I could for now and I really hope you get out of this temporary mess. What goes around comes around and you're ex-hubby will definitely get his. What kind of idiot leaves such a hot MILF (no offense please) behind with the children?
Anyway, keep us updated and I wish you the best.
Take care ;)

Big "E"

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mattjk said:
Sweet!!! Be aware, it takes about 2 business days to transfer funds
into a bank account...

Matt
Yes, but we figure she can write a check for rent, and the same is true for that. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hand delivered what I could... She will be in my prayers. Thank you all for helping her.

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
What kind of idiot leaves such a hot MILF (no offense please) behind with the children?
Oh, I'm sure she liked being called MILF. You know, in the middle of her and her children getting evicted, she was hoping some "car dude" to come up with something sweet like, "I'd do her." Good one.

James, I won't lie, I'm flat broke. If I don't sell a house or car soon, I won't eat. Not good when you're a fat man.

However, I did receive a 3 day "Emergency Eviction Notice" from the sheriff's dept when I was about 18 or 19 years old. Actually went head to head with the attorney in court, and got that WAY extended, agreed to leave at my leisure, and negotiated the payoff, and courtcosts/bullshit lawyer fees, etc. to less than 1/2. If she needs some advice, have her post here, or just email direct.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts