Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is coming back from his business trip in china, he has been there for the past 3 months. What sucks is that his girlfriend he had here left him and took his car. It sucks so I want to help him feel better when he gets back.

What I want to do is hook him up with these 2 asian freaky bombshells. One's named Anicee(she's totally bangin') and the other's name is Alice(she's do-able too). See the goal is for my budy to stick his dick in Anicee's ass then to have Alice lick it right after. I think this might make him feel better. His sex life has been really screwed up since he has been in china for such a long time, to many damn prostitutes if you ask me.

So what do you guys think, if you were dumped by a girl who left you and took your car, would this make you feel better.

Oh and to keep this somewhat on the rs25, he has driven my car before:D

·
Registered
219 Posts
i guess what really matters is...did he have a nice car?

you know, he can just report it stolen. if it's registered under his name, and he has the title, he'll get it back, and she will be arrested if he wants to press charges. it's his call. girls should not be able to get away with this kind of nonsense.

·
Registered
420 Posts
eric m. said:
you know, he can just report it stolen. if it's registered under his name, and he has the title, he'll get it back, and she will be arrested if he wants to press charges. it's his call. girls should not be able to get away with this kind of nonsense.
Ya, Fuck that Bitch. Get her ass thrown in jail. What kind of fucked up bitch thinks she can just take his car.

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well the chick never stole it, she just won't give it back. When he left he was letting her use it. Now she won't give it back. Oh its only a lexus not a subaru.

She isn't ugly, she just is't my type.

·
Registered
219 Posts
jdmimpreza said:
Well the chick never stole it, she just won't give it back. When he left he was letting her use it. Now she won't give it back. Oh its only a lexus not a subaru.
franco, if i decide to take your keys at life plaza one sunday then drive off with your car, and not give it back, am i just borrowing it? no, i am stealing it. if the girl is refusing to give it back, she stole it. if he asked for HIS car back and she actually told him NO, then she stole it. that is not legal.

however, if it is an automatic IS300, let her have it. it's a girl's car anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts