Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Bad ass, I'll be picking up that mag when it comes out just for your article! Great job Zaidoun, you've definitely earned it.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Oh and pages 133-137 you say? They only reserve that page combination for the l3337 cars. hahahaaha, wow, how cool. Ok, I'm dumb.

·
Registered
1993 Impreza L Greyish
1,694 Posts
Sweet I'll probably pick it up to see the article too.

That sucks that they said it was a 2 litre... one of the coolest parts about it is that it is in fact a 2.5 litre that is built up... atleast that's what I think

Still its hella :cool:

·
Registered
646 Posts
I don't know. That like a whole lot of the magazines out there are usually so full of BS that I refuse to buy them. Why did you have to put it in that mag. We could have emailed out all the stats and some pics to Options Mag. At least then it would be a respectable mag. Why not Turbo Mag? At least they double check to make sure they are printing accurate numbers.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
how about scanning the pages and posting them. when is the magazine going to be in stands?

·
General pain in the ass
98 Superu Impreza 2.5 rs...
3,936 Posts
yea, i actually like that idea.

my buds car is gonna be there soon... Type-R with GSR engine running 50 psi:eek:... it'll be a while till i can rape him agian

·
Registered
646 Posts
50PSI in a FWD car is like putting a turbo kit on a R1 or a Hyabusa. Far more power then you would have have traction for.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My car was originally shot for turbo magazine . I believe they're both owned by the same company. They finally told me that it'll be in import tuner isntead , don't really care , its still publicity.
zaidoun

·
Registered
07 wrx
180 Posts
holly shit that is your car i just got the mag in the mail today and read that right away thats weird because i was just getting on to ask if anyone knew that car! but i really really like that car and if its ok im going to shot on what you did with that not part for part but how you did your turbo set up and that such things!! but love the car and keep it up i know i read that you have further plans so keep that shit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
zaidallas said:
Check out p 133-137 in issue #48 (not in stands yet)
Oh yeah one of the mistakes they made is calling my car a 2 litre , its a 2.6 damn it !
zaidoun
Did they pour hot chicks all over your car for the shoot?

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
congrats on the spread man! that's pretty cool.

a turbo kit on a R1 or a Hyabusa
they do have turbo kits for them. i saw one for a hyabusa that made 228hp at the wheel and had a top speed of over 200mph :eek: crazy shit. [/hijack]

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
I was at Media Play yesterday, so I decided to check it out. I was quite let down, to say the least. The article was okay, but there were no pics of the whole car, just sections. Plus, they were quite small. I do think it's good that your car got into a magazine, I just think it was the wrong one! I'd be willing to bet that if you had a Honda, they would have given you twice as much space, three times more pics, and done a better job. As usual, this magazine is not worth buying, even though there is a work of art displayed in it. I don't think what they gave him does justice to his car...the thread he had on the i-club was much more informative!

That said, I say :monkey: to Import Tuner.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i agree with i_h8_1.8 statement

"I do think it's good that your car got into a magazine, I just think it was the wrong one!"

import tuner sux balls that is one of the most poorly written import magazines out there

i cant wait to see what the cover car was
i know the month before it was some stupid ass acura with a s15 front end conversion blehhh makes me sick

twice last year their cover cars were silvias and neither were half the car that zai built

:curse: it pisses me off
mike

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh well I was under the impression that its for turbo mag. Anyways I'm working on getting a shoot now from a new mag called "modified" . It has nothing but hardcore turbo cars with no stupid front-end swaps :curse:
zaidoun

1 - 19 of 19 Posts