Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my car is offically for sale. I am asking $17,000 for it. I'm in So Cal, let me know if any one is interested!!!

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
I told you, I already made an offer of $.75. That is all I have in my pocket right now. Take it or leave it... It's a great deal.

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
why are selling it for low price after u put all those mods in it. i'd love to buy it but i don't have the money for it yet....nice car doh..

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I have been building custom cars my whole life and I usually don't keep a car for more than a year. I love this car and that is why I have kept it so long (2 years). So, It's time for a new project. I already know what i'm going to build next. I'm trying to keep it to myself, I want to suprise. I will tell you, of coarse, it's a Subaru and NOT a WRX.

So thats it. I'm not getting rid of the car for any reason other than being bored. The price might be low,very low, but I did all the work myself so I don't have much into it.

sean

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Hey TMR, I'll take the system from you... Seriously.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
N/A.........do you have kids??? Right now I have 2 baby seats bolted down to my roll cage. For those of you how don't have kids, I still have the back seats.

I will be building a '03 Subaru right away, after I sell this car. I will also be looking for a 2 door impreza to build from the ground up as a rally car. So don't worry guys I will be building 2 Subarus even crazier than this one.

Jump on this one quick guys, it should sell fast!!!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Nope no kids and don't want any.

The wife wants a luxury car that has some balls to it this time around so we settled on the S4. I wish I could buy it but I already own one RS-T and your on the other side of the US then where I am headed.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It just turned 30,000 miles and the mod list would be abit long but I will do a short one,

Roll cage
racing seats
5 point harnasses
Sims shifter w/ some custom tricks done to it
KYB AGX struts w/ ground control C/O kit. I hava 2 sets of springs
15 in Fondmetal wheels w/ Kumho rally tires, 5 matching wheels and tire. I also have the stocks with about 300 miles on them.
Full custom stereo, Featured in Car Audio mag Oct. 2001
Rally light pod
24mm Whiteline rear sway bar w/ kart boy end links
custom shift and red line lights
JDM tail lights, clear front turn and marker lights
Custom cat. back exaust, using a Spintech muffler
top mount intake
Unorthidox pulleys
custom skid plates, front and rear

Let me know if you guys have any more questions

sean

·
Registered
646 Posts
I'm still trying to get the wife to consider it. Fly into CA from Japan, pick up car and drive to Maryland. Hmmm that would be a long ass drive.

·
Audi Fondler
2000 Silverish 2.5rs Sedan
3,251 Posts
Hey... who did your stereo... there's a place that does custom moldings near me and I was just wondering how much it was for the sub mounting and amp mounting. Just the molding... I already have the stereo parts :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts